On Sunday (2nd Sept, 2012), Nigerian Entertainment Awards was held in New York, USA and notably at the event was Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim.
Even though Juliet Ibrahim failed to take home the 2012 Pan African Actress award, her red carpet appearance was not a fail…
What do you think about what she wore for the event?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- What is WRONG with Men of Today? | They Don’t Even Know How to Pick Up Women
- Captain Planet Wishes Wife-Uche Ofodeli Best of Luck as CEO of TIGO DRC
- Why I Married a Nigerian: A Ghanaian Woman's Perspective on Nigeria- Part 2
- Xcholera Campaign: Joselyn Dumas Storms Kaneshie Market Tomorrow
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Michael Essien, Menaye Donkor, Sandra Ankobiah, Delay & Nana Aba Anamoah