Hotter than cayenne actor and presenter, Chris Attoh excellently graced Glo’s Big Friday show earlier this evening.
He displayed his hosting prowess by helping the show’s regular host-Baskemouth move the show in-between being interviewed and cracking jokes.
Chris Attoh answered questions such as whether it was more lucrative to act in Nigeria or Ghana, to which he answered: “Nigeria is a bigger market but I will say, bargain right wherever you find yourself”
And the most ridiculous thing he ever heard about himself being that he was rumoured to be gay awhile back. The actor stressed that there was no truth in it whatsoever.
Today’s show was the 12th episode of the season. Episode 10 of the show also featured Ghanaian artistes Efya and R2Bees.
The Big Friday show is hosted by popular Nigerian comedian Basket Mouth and powered by Glo.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Facebook Launches Reactions Button | To Give Users Better Options of Expressing Themselves
- Nana Aba Anamoah Breaks Silence | Says Photo Theft Scandal is 'The Most Trying Time' of Her Professional Life
- Actor Lil Win Rushed To Hospital Following An injury On Movie Set
- Tv3 Convoy Involved in a Serious Accident | 7 People Injured
- Real Talents Are Not Recognized In Nigeria—says Comedian De-Don