Hotter than cayenne actor and presenter, Chris Attoh excellently graced Glo’s Big Friday show earlier this evening.
He displayed his hosting prowess by helping the show’s regular host-Baskemouth move the show in-between being interviewed and cracking jokes.
Chris Attoh answered questions such as whether it was more lucrative to act in Nigeria or Ghana, to which he answered: “Nigeria is a bigger market but I will say, bargain right wherever you find yourself”
And the most ridiculous thing he ever heard about himself being that he was rumoured to be gay awhile back. The actor stressed that there was no truth in it whatsoever.
Today’s show was the 12th episode of the season. Episode 10 of the show also featured Ghanaian artistes Efya and R2Bees.
The Big Friday show is hosted by popular Nigerian comedian Basket Mouth and powered by Glo.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Report: Ezanetor Rawlings To Contest Korle Klottey Seat
- HOT SHOT: Yvonne Nelson Wows in Bra and Ripped Jeans
- Gunman Arrested On Sunday With A Gun In The President’s Church Jailed Ten Years On Tuesday: So We Can Carry Out Such Swift Justice In Ghana?
- See The List Of The Ten Richest Couples In The World
- Kasapa FM to be Launched Officially on July 31, 2015