She promised inviting them to Ghana whiles in the Big Brother house and this seem to be the right time for her to host her BBA Amplified housemates.
Ghanaian socialite and entrepreneur, Confidence Haugen is set to host her fellow Big Brother Amplified mates in Ghana for the launch of her new fashion accessories brand, Konfidence.
Ms. Haugen who is well known for her fun parties at her Aphrodisiac Night club will host the ‘Amplified Party’ at the nightclub on Saturday, September 8 prior to the main launch.
The “Amplified Party” will be for the visiting Big Brother Housemates to party with their Ghanaian fellow housemates and fans at the Aphrodisiac Nightclub. While in Big Brother Africa Season 6 (Big Brother Amplified), Confidence shared her experiences of managing one of the biggest nightclubs in Ghana with her fellow housemates, and promised to invite them over to party with her.
Big Brother Amplified housemates, Vimbai (Zimbabwe) will also cover the launch of “Star Gist” on DSTV, Vina (Nigeria), BBA Amplified winner Karen from Nigeria, Hanni (Ethiopia), Lomwe (Malawi), Millicent from Kenya and others are expected to arrive in Ghana today Thursday September 6 to attend the launch of the Konfidence shoes, bags and accessories brand on Sunday, September 9 at the forecourt of the Aphrodisiac night club.
So far, Kenyan housemate, Millicent is the only one from the bunch who has been visiting Ghana and the Aphrodisiac Nightclub frequently. Therefore, this weekend’s activities will serve as a fulfillment of Confidence’s promise and also a chance for the housemates to experience the new chapter in the life of Confidence Haugen. According to Confidence, the Konfidence label was founded on the ideals of designing a sophisticated line of shoes, bags and accessories to meet the needs of a modern and global woman. Whether it is rocking a tote bag to the office during the day or a clutch bag with an evening wear for a formal dinner, there is something for the ‘Konfidence’ woman.
“The brand takes inspiration from global current trends illustrating the beauty of excellent craftsmanship and finishing. Konfidence first collections boast of a palette of vibrant bold colours and touches of African prints paying homage to her cultural roots. Trendy and Sophistication defines the Konfidence Label for the free spirited, confident woman,” she comments.
The ten Miss Maliaka 2012 finalists are going to be the official models to hit the runway to catwalk and display the various Konfidence shoes, bags and accessories. Several celebrities from Ghana and all over Africa are expected to be present on night of authentic African fashion and music.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS From Miss Ghana 2012 1st Runner-Up Nadia Ntanu’s India Visit
- Wizkid Promises An Exciting Performance At ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ On June 29
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: Beauty Isn't Just Skin Deep? Scientists Say Pretty Women Tend To Be 'Less Stressed And More Fertile'
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?