She promised inviting them to Ghana whiles in the Big Brother house and this seem to be the right time for her to host her BBA Amplified housemates.
Ghanaian socialite and entrepreneur, Confidence Haugen is set to host her fellow Big Brother Amplified mates in Ghana for the launch of her new fashion accessories brand, Konfidence.
Ms. Haugen who is well known for her fun parties at her Aphrodisiac Night club will host the ‘Amplified Party’ at the nightclub on Saturday, September 8 prior to the main launch.
The “Amplified Party” will be for the visiting Big Brother Housemates to party with their Ghanaian fellow housemates and fans at the Aphrodisiac Nightclub. While in Big Brother Africa Season 6 (Big Brother Amplified), Confidence shared her experiences of managing one of the biggest nightclubs in Ghana with her fellow housemates, and promised to invite them over to party with her.
Big Brother Amplified housemates, Vimbai (Zimbabwe) will also cover the launch of “Star Gist” on DSTV, Vina (Nigeria), BBA Amplified winner Karen from Nigeria, Hanni (Ethiopia), Lomwe (Malawi), Millicent from Kenya and others are expected to arrive in Ghana today Thursday September 6 to attend the launch of the Konfidence shoes, bags and accessories brand on Sunday, September 9 at the forecourt of the Aphrodisiac night club.
So far, Kenyan housemate, Millicent is the only one from the bunch who has been visiting Ghana and the Aphrodisiac Nightclub frequently. Therefore, this weekend’s activities will serve as a fulfillment of Confidence’s promise and also a chance for the housemates to experience the new chapter in the life of Confidence Haugen. According to Confidence, the Konfidence label was founded on the ideals of designing a sophisticated line of shoes, bags and accessories to meet the needs of a modern and global woman. Whether it is rocking a tote bag to the office during the day or a clutch bag with an evening wear for a formal dinner, there is something for the ‘Konfidence’ woman.
“The brand takes inspiration from global current trends illustrating the beauty of excellent craftsmanship and finishing. Konfidence first collections boast of a palette of vibrant bold colours and touches of African prints paying homage to her cultural roots. Trendy and Sophistication defines the Konfidence Label for the free spirited, confident woman,” she comments.
The ten Miss Maliaka 2012 finalists are going to be the official models to hit the runway to catwalk and display the various Konfidence shoes, bags and accessories. Several celebrities from Ghana and all over Africa are expected to be present on night of authentic African fashion and music.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Nadia Buari, Jim Iyke & Others At The Press Screening ‘The Diary of Imogen Brown’ In Accra
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date