Is Richard Kingson really IMPOTENT? I cannot answer that question but after his wife confessed on Live TV saying she has bewitched him, many are asking what is next for their marriage…
If you do not know, the wedded wife of Richard Kingston appeared Live TV saying she is a witch and has used her spiritual powers to end the career of her husband as well as made him impotent…
According reports from NewsOne, Olele who was at T.B Joshua’s church when this took place has said, “he believed persons who wanted to embarrass him and sought his downfall actually used spiritual means to make his wife say the things she said about this manhood”.
Read below for excerpts from NewsOne
The two are currently blowing time in London and the celebrated goalkeeper said he believed persons who wanted to embarrass him and sought his downfall actually used spiritual means to make his wife say the things she said about this manhood.
It is difficult to know whether Olele was saying this only to save his face or he actually believed some people ‘spiritually manipulated’ the wife. Olele also did not comment on whether his manhood was intact or problematic. He simply said his wife was spiritually manipulated into a trance to make the scary confessions to a global television audience. Reports said Olele had gone to T.B Joshua’s church to seek the face of God about his personal challenges but the man of God asked him to bring his wife.
What do you think? Is their marriage going to stand? What would you have done if you were Olele? And why did they go to that particular church in the first place even?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: What is Barcelona Without Paella & A Jar of Sangria? | From ‘Plaza de Catalunya’ to the Beach
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Menaye Donkor, Joselyn Dumas, Deborah Vanessa, Yvonne Okoro, Lydia Forson & Others
- VIDEOS + PHOTOS: Captain Smart Again? | Adom Fm Presenter is Allegedly A WIFE SNATCHER, A Fraud & MORE?
- Rapper Kwaw Kese Finally Sentenced | To A Day in Prison for Smoking Weed
- Celebrity & Law: The KKD’s Rape Case...It Was A ‘Nolle Prosequi’ and Not An Acquittal | So Is He Innocent?