Ghanaian fashion designer,Ozwald Boateng on thursday (6th Sept, 2012) took over the New York Fashion Week also dubbed Arise Fashion Icon Collective, and surprised the entire audience by taking African Fashion to a whole new level with his wax print tailored blazers on the runway.
The designer presented an array of sharp tailored suit ranging from some bright colored, others subtle and more work-wear worthy.
He also incorporated some ingenuity by introducing the audience to tribal-printed hemmed pockets as well as sharply tailored wax print blazers underlain with collarless satin dress shirts [colour-blocked].
The other half of his collection focused more on casuals; white short-sleeved shirts with wax print panelling, bibs and collars, there were also a number of shorts in sight both print and not.
The celebrated designer was not the only participant that day but he also shared the spot with five other African designers like Tiffany Amber, Maki Oh , Tsemaye Binitie and Gavin Raja.
What can we say than…Keep taking Ghanaian and African Fashion to the top Ozwald!
Check out his designs below…What do you think?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VIDEO: South African Rapper AKA Walks Out Of Interview After Being Asked Of Alleged Affair
- New Music: Ko-Jo Cue ft Shaker ‘Count Your Money’
- IF YOU MISSED IT: Watch Delay (Deloris Frimpong Manso) Punch Diamond Appiah | the Video Which Got Diamond Utterly Upset (VIDEO)
- Juliet Ibrahim Says Being Fair Skinned Is A Disadvantage In A Relationship As Guys Just Use You And Dump You
- PHOTO: Is Deloris Frimpong Manso Aka Delay Bleaching Her Legs? | That Doesn't Seem Like Bleaching Though