With many blogs, online magazines and outlets breaking news and producing great daily content, I have always wondered if people buy Magazines anymore. But the fact that they are still being produced somehow means that there is still a market for conventional magazines.
Two of Ghana’s talented and biggest artistes- Sarkodie and Becca have covered this month’s edition of Glitz Africa magazine. We all know these two to be hard workers and huge earners.
Sarkodie received a BET award just a couple of months ago and Becca released a banger ‘No Away’ just a few months ago with the undisputed champion of Hip pop in Nigeria, MI. The road to success has not been easy for this two though.
In the magazine, the two musicians have revealed their challenges and triumphs in life, especially in the music.
The magazine also features Amakye Dede, D-Black, Eazzy, 4×4, Stephanie Benson and Jon Germain.
What do you think of the cover?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
- RED CARPET FAB: Photos + I Was Given The All Important Red Carpet Attention Alongside Fred Nuamah At 2013 Cannes Film Festival…
- Introducing Edith Faalong As Naana In 'Living With Trisha'
- PHOTOS: Captain Planet Of 4x4 At Cannes, The Party Has Just Started!
- Lydia Forson Says She Is Building A Brand, Sort Of Halle Berry’s Type & That Is Part Of Why She's Not Seen In Most Ghanaian Movies
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer