With many blogs, online magazines and outlets breaking news and producing great daily content, I have always wondered if people buy Magazines anymore. But the fact that they are still being produced somehow means that there is still a market for conventional magazines.
Two of Ghana’s talented and biggest artistes- Sarkodie and Becca have covered this month’s edition of Glitz Africa magazine. We all know these two to be hard workers and huge earners.
Sarkodie received a BET award just a couple of months ago and Becca released a banger ‘No Away’ just a few months ago with the undisputed champion of Hip pop in Nigeria, MI. The road to success has not been easy for this two though.
In the magazine, the two musicians have revealed their challenges and triumphs in life, especially in the music.
The magazine also features Amakye Dede, D-Black, Eazzy, 4×4, Stephanie Benson and Jon Germain.
What do you think of the cover?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 14 Top Ghanaian Celebrities Who Allegedly SMOKE | Kwabena Kwabena, Afia Schwarzenegger, Kafui Danku, Jasmine Baroudi, Chris Attoh & Others
- These 10 Sign Boards/Notices From Ghana Will Blow Your MIND | Check Them Out!
- VIDEO + PHOTOS: Namibian Big Brother Africa Winner Dillish Mathews in London + Talks About to Arise TV About Quitting University For Big Brother & MORE
- PHOTO & VIDEO: See What Bleaching MAMA-Dencia Wore to the 2015 BET Awards + She Has A Message for the 'CHEAP' African Artistes
- PHOTO: When Juliet Ibrahim Met Samuel Eto'o and Wife in Ghana