With many blogs, online magazines and outlets breaking news and producing great daily content, I have always wondered if people buy Magazines anymore. But the fact that they are still being produced somehow means that there is still a market for conventional magazines.
Two of Ghana’s talented and biggest artistes- Sarkodie and Becca have covered this month’s edition of Glitz Africa magazine. We all know these two to be hard workers and huge earners.
Sarkodie received a BET award just a couple of months ago and Becca released a banger ‘No Away’ just a few months ago with the undisputed champion of Hip pop in Nigeria, MI. The road to success has not been easy for this two though.
In the magazine, the two musicians have revealed their challenges and triumphs in life, especially in the music.
The magazine also features Amakye Dede, D-Black, Eazzy, 4×4, Stephanie Benson and Jon Germain.
What do you think of the cover?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Deborah Vanessa & Christabel Ekeh
- MUST READ: Why Africa Needs More Independent Media Outlets Like the Blogs…
- African & Foreign Films’ Critic/Reviewer Wanted to Join GhanaCelebrities.Com
- Mr. Ibu Finally Marries the Mother of His Children-Stella Maris
- GC Was Damn RIGHT | ECG Confirms They Have Disconnected 41 Properties At Red Row Estate for Illegal Connection & Non Payment of Bills Including that of Yvonne Nelson