With many blogs, online magazines and outlets breaking news and producing great daily content, I have always wondered if people buy Magazines anymore. But the fact that they are still being produced somehow means that there is still a market for conventional magazines.
Two of Ghana’s talented and biggest artistes- Sarkodie and Becca have covered this month’s edition of Glitz Africa magazine. We all know these two to be hard workers and huge earners.
Sarkodie received a BET award just a couple of months ago and Becca released a banger ‘No Away’ just a few months ago with the undisputed champion of Hip pop in Nigeria, MI. The road to success has not been easy for this two though.
In the magazine, the two musicians have revealed their challenges and triumphs in life, especially in the music.
The magazine also features Amakye Dede, D-Black, Eazzy, 4×4, Stephanie Benson and Jon Germain.
What do you think of the cover?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Kim Kardashian’s 13-Month Old Baby-North West Takes Baby Steps
- Ama K. Abebrese Responds to ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Bashing | Defending the Indefensible
- Chris Brown Premieres Brand New Song - 'X'
- Joselyn Dumas & Irene Logan SLAM African Celebrities Taking Up the ASL Ice Bucket Challenge
- Yvonne Okoro Vrs Sandra Ankobiah | Who Would You Rather?