With many blogs, online magazines and outlets breaking news and producing great daily content, I have always wondered if people buy Magazines anymore. But the fact that they are still being produced somehow means that there is still a market for conventional magazines.
Two of Ghana’s talented and biggest artistes- Sarkodie and Becca have covered this month’s edition of Glitz Africa magazine. We all know these two to be hard workers and huge earners.
Sarkodie received a BET award just a couple of months ago and Becca released a banger ‘No Away’ just a few months ago with the undisputed champion of Hip pop in Nigeria, MI. The road to success has not been easy for this two though.
In the magazine, the two musicians have revealed their challenges and triumphs in life, especially in the music.
The magazine also features Amakye Dede, D-Black, Eazzy, 4×4, Stephanie Benson and Jon Germain.
What do you think of the cover?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS + AUDIO: Miss Ghana Organisers Say the Pageant’s Car is PARKED in a Garage But It Was Spotted Being Driven in Town…
- Where are the 30 Ghanaian Celebs – John Dumelo, Kalsium Sinare, Mr. Beautiful, Abeiku Santana & Others Who Campaigned for NDC Government?
- Miss Ghana 2013 Winner-Guissepina Baafi to Sue Inna Patty & Exclusive Events Ghana
- Ghana’s Foreign Minister-Hannah Tetteh’s Alleged Son in a Freestyle Hanky Panky VIDEO?
- T.I and Tiny Both Release New Music | Send Subtle Messages to Each Other?