This has been the case for some men including myself…I think I have never been part of the era of beauty without brains. I have met and hung out with some super beautiful women in life, but the only ones I have kept real contact with are those that have brains-the super smart ones.
My friend’s have always said; Chris you know all the pretty girls but then you are always dating the average girl like ourselves. Most times, they add this…Wo fia Abayiefoa na eye wo…LOL. (I am not suggesting that you cannot be beautiful and super smart at the same time).
I guess it is nothing to do with the witches of my family.It is a preference which most western men have fully embraced.
Though many women will find it hard to believe, a new research suggests men increasingly value intellect and character in a partner over a shapely figure.
Apparently, traditional wifely skills such as being a good cook are also becoming less important to modern men, British scientists claim.
They say in Western societies where men and women are equal, interest in a woman’s appearance is in decline.
However, women now tend to be more interested in a man’s looks than before, and less preoccupied by their wealth as they are able to depend on themselves financially.
Dr Marcel Zentner, a psychologist at York University, said: ‘We found in societies like Britain, or especially in Scandinavia, men place increasing value on other qualities, like intelligence, rather than curvy figures or skill at cooking’. Source
To me, the best part of a relationship is to be able to have great convo with your partner. Being with someone that you can have intelligent Ontology arguments with and discuss subjects like the Cosmos, World Politics and others is what I look for and cherish…
What about you? What do you go for? Beauty or Brains?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- THE BIG DEBATE: Do You Agree Music is Superior/Master Over All Forms Of Creative Arts – Are The Rest – Writing, Acting, Modeling, Painting, Etc. SERVANTS to Music?
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Sandra Ankobiah, Yvonne Nelson, Becca, Joselyn Dumas, John Dumelo & Others
- OPINION: Nigerians Confidently Speak Fluent But Bad English | Whilst Ghanaians Timidly Speak Good English But Not Fluent
- Miss Universe Ghana | Still in the Mess…Is this a Ghanaian Costume?
- Kwaw Kese Refuses Twitter Invitation to SMOKE WEED Following Black Stars Victory…