This has been the case for some men including myself…I think I have never been part of the era of beauty without brains. I have met and hung out with some super beautiful women in life, but the only ones I have kept real contact with are those that have brains-the super smart ones.
My friend’s have always said; Chris you know all the pretty girls but then you are always dating the average girl like ourselves. Most times, they add this…Wo fia Abayiefoa na eye wo…LOL. (I am not suggesting that you cannot be beautiful and super smart at the same time).
I guess it is nothing to do with the witches of my family.It is a preference which most western men have fully embraced.
Though many women will find it hard to believe, a new research suggests men increasingly value intellect and character in a partner over a shapely figure.
Apparently, traditional wifely skills such as being a good cook are also becoming less important to modern men, British scientists claim.
They say in Western societies where men and women are equal, interest in a woman’s appearance is in decline.
However, women now tend to be more interested in a man’s looks than before, and less preoccupied by their wealth as they are able to depend on themselves financially.
Dr Marcel Zentner, a psychologist at York University, said: ‘We found in societies like Britain, or especially in Scandinavia, men place increasing value on other qualities, like intelligence, rather than curvy figures or skill at cooking’. Source
To me, the best part of a relationship is to be able to have great convo with your partner. Being with someone that you can have intelligent Ontology arguments with and discuss subjects like the Cosmos, World Politics and others is what I look for and cherish…
What about you? What do you go for? Beauty or Brains?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Who Is My Celebrity DAD?
- Foreigners Are Stealing Ghana’s Folkloric Arts ‘Free of Charge’
- John Dumelo Is Still Talking & This Time, He Says He Wants To Be The President Of Ghana
- Sparrow Station Is LIVE | Watch ‘Big For Nothing’, Peep, Adams Apples Season 2 & All The Sparrow Movies On There NOW!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date