This is sad…As much as I feel sorry for the boyfriend-Larry Dunn Jr, I still think stabbing your girlfriend to death because she did not inform you of her her HIV status is not the way forward. The questioned I asked myself is; what would I have done if that was me?
What would you have done if that was you?
Anyway, read below for more….
A man confessed to stabbing his girlfriend to death because she did not tell him she was HIV positive before they had sex.
‘She killed me, so I killed her’, Larry Dunn Jr, 36, told officers in Dallas, Texas, after the body of Cicely Bolden, 28, was found by her two young children returning home from school.
The 28-year-old was lying naked from the waist down on her bedroom floor bleeding from two stab wounds in her neck.
Ms Bolden and 36-year-old Dunn had recently started dating. He later told police that when she confessed to having the virus she then told him it was ‘not that bad’.
He became upset and walked to the kitchen to get a knife which he used to kill her with, according to police.
Neighbor Latoya Arnett, who called 911, told Kens5: ’All I know is, she didn’t deserve it and her kids didn’t deserve to see her like that.
‘She was a good mom. Loved her kids to death. I can’t imagine my kids seeing me like that. I know it hurt them.’
Police say Dunn cooperated fully with their investigation.
During a recorded interview he admitted the crime and revealed he burned his clothes afterwards and dumped the knife in the garbage at a waffle house.
Police later recovered the weapon.
The father of Cicely’s son, Jeff Busby, told Fox that Bolden had contracted HIV within the last couple of years. He is currently looking after her son and daughter.
Speaking about Dunn, who is being held on $50,000 bond, he said: ‘I hope he rots in prison. She did not deserve this.’
Ms Arnett said she went inside the apartment and found Cicely lying on the bedroom floor.
Earlier that day, she claimed, she had seen Dunn arriving at the apartment.
Stuffed teddy bear toys have been laid outside what’s now a boarded-up apartment in Highland Village Drive with candles lit in memory of Ms Bolden.
Check out the video below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Still Glowing In Beauty---Nana Ama McBrown
- THE BIG QUESTION: Is Ghana’s Cultural Identity Becoming Extinct?
- FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL: Menaye Donkor & Dad! Where Are The Fathers Of The Various Ghanaian Celebrities Especially The Mixed Race Ones?
- PHOTOS: Actress K.D Aubert & Ama K. Abebrese
- BG: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
- New Music Video: ‘Tears Always Win’ By Alicia Keys
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines