This is sad…As much as I feel sorry for the boyfriend-Larry Dunn Jr, I still think stabbing your girlfriend to death because she did not inform you of her her HIV status is not the way forward. The questioned I asked myself is; what would I have done if that was me?
What would you have done if that was you?
Anyway, read below for more….
A man confessed to stabbing his girlfriend to death because she did not tell him she was HIV positive before they had sex.
‘She killed me, so I killed her’, Larry Dunn Jr, 36, told officers in Dallas, Texas, after the body of Cicely Bolden, 28, was found by her two young children returning home from school.
The 28-year-old was lying naked from the waist down on her bedroom floor bleeding from two stab wounds in her neck.
Ms Bolden and 36-year-old Dunn had recently started dating. He later told police that when she confessed to having the virus she then told him it was ‘not that bad’.
He became upset and walked to the kitchen to get a knife which he used to kill her with, according to police.
Neighbor Latoya Arnett, who called 911, told Kens5: ‘All I know is, she didn’t deserve it and her kids didn’t deserve to see her like that.
‘She was a good mom. Loved her kids to death. I can’t imagine my kids seeing me like that. I know it hurt them.’
Police say Dunn cooperated fully with their investigation.
During a recorded interview he admitted the crime and revealed he burned his clothes afterwards and dumped the knife in the garbage at a waffle house.
Police later recovered the weapon.
The father of Cicely’s son, Jeff Busby, told Fox that Bolden had contracted HIV within the last couple of years. He is currently looking after her son and daughter.
Speaking about Dunn, who is being held on $50,000 bond, he said: ‘I hope he rots in prison. She did not deserve this.’
Ms Arnett said she went inside the apartment and found Cicely lying on the bedroom floor.
Earlier that day, she claimed, she had seen Dunn arriving at the apartment.
Stuffed teddy bear toys have been laid outside what’s now a boarded-up apartment in Highland Village Drive with candles lit in memory of Ms Bolden.
Check out the video below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: It's Stephanie Karikari...Miss Ghana 2010/2011 So Don't Mistake Her For A Night Adabraka Worker
- PHOTO OF THE DAY: On Africa Union Day...See How SMART Our Leaders Are...
- On African Union Day: Nigeria Suffers Fuel Shortage Whilst Ghana Wallows In Dumsor | Where Is This Continent Going?
- READERS' MAIL: The Hypocrisy & Thievery Nature of Ghanaians | The CEO of Red Row Estate Joined Yvonne Nelson for Dumsor Vigil When His Estate Runs On ECG Illegal Connections…
- Who's Lying? Security Guard At the Red Row Estate Confirms the Entire Estate Has Been Disconnected But Management Says Only 12 of Their Houses Had the Illegal Connection