Award-winning indigenous Ghanaian bank, Fidelity Bank, has hosted finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant.
At the bank’s national headquarters in Ridge, all twenty finalists together with management of the pageant were given an insightful tour of the bank’s operations and a unique opportunity to interact with members of staff.
A presentation on the accomplishments of Fidelity Bank in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) also formed part of the visit. Officials of Fidelity Bank took time to educate the finalists on the importance of CSR, and how it can be used to better lives of the underprivileged in society.
The highlights of the partnership between Fidelity Bank Ghana and the Miss Ghana Pageant was due to the common passion both share in positively impacting and advancing the lives of the less privileged in society, the core essence of the Miss Ghana pageant. The presentation at Fidelity Bank was befitting and a very useful one for the finalists.
All twenty finalists were later treated to a sumptuous lunch at the Novotel Hotel.
In an unprecedented move this year, the Miss Ghana beauty pageant has attracted the support of corporate Ghana, with Fidelity Bank being one of the proud sponsors who are throwing their weight behind the brand.
Miss Ghana 2012 is an Exclusive Events Ghana event.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich
- Castro’s Family Attacks Spiritualist in His House and Demands Castro Within Seven (7) Days + Spiritualists Says Castro is NOT Dead