Award-winning indigenous Ghanaian bank, Fidelity Bank, has hosted finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant.
At the bank’s national headquarters in Ridge, all twenty finalists together with management of the pageant were given an insightful tour of the bank’s operations and a unique opportunity to interact with members of staff.
A presentation on the accomplishments of Fidelity Bank in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) also formed part of the visit. Officials of Fidelity Bank took time to educate the finalists on the importance of CSR, and how it can be used to better lives of the underprivileged in society.
The highlights of the partnership between Fidelity Bank Ghana and the Miss Ghana Pageant was due to the common passion both share in positively impacting and advancing the lives of the less privileged in society, the core essence of the Miss Ghana pageant. The presentation at Fidelity Bank was befitting and a very useful one for the finalists.
All twenty finalists were later treated to a sumptuous lunch at the Novotel Hotel.
In an unprecedented move this year, the Miss Ghana beauty pageant has attracted the support of corporate Ghana, with Fidelity Bank being one of the proud sponsors who are throwing their weight behind the brand.
Miss Ghana 2012 is an Exclusive Events Ghana event.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women
- Senegalese Born American Kids Beaten and Called ‘Ebola’ in School in New York
- Bow Down to Yeezus: Kanye West Refused A Las Vegas Contract Worth $4.5m for Nine Days Work