Things will get tough; they will make you restless and tired. But this does not mean you must cut the journey short, forgo your dreams and settle for less than you deserve.
In times like this, you must remind yourself of the prize, the huge gratification that would be achieved if the path is continued.
There would come a time you will begin to feel sorry for yourself and for the less you are achieving despite the huge effort. At such times, you must remind yourself that ‘self pity’ would not fetch you anything substantive, neither has given-up been an option for any great achiever.
There is a great deal of strength in ‘always reminding yourself’ of the reasons why you started a journey, a fight or a chase.
As I have once said, if something is good enough to have been started, then it is surely good enough to be completed.
Reminding yourself where you are from and where you intend to go helps in making great choices. Anytime you are faced with a choice to make in life, always remind yourself that the life you choose will be the life you will live, and therefore it is up to you to make the best choice.
If you have to work, study or engage in an activity and you do not feel like doing it, always remind yourself that nothing gets achieved when left idle, and that there would be great satisfaction in the long run if done.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
If you want to achieve REAL success in your life and in whatever you do, then get a copy of my first eBook ‘Success Is a Right Not a Privilege’.
The ‘book tackles the problems we face on our way to achieving success from the root by equipping us with the strength, understanding, energy, motivation and inspirational tools needed to push us over those hurdles’.
The book which is well put together gives a fresh life to those who have failed and also to those who want REAL success in their endeavours.
If you always wanted a chance, be it first chance, second or third to bring the change you desire into your life, then this book will take you there.
The actual price of the book is $ 9.99 but for limited time, it is being sold for ONLY $4.99.
$4.99 will tremendously change your life around; bringing you the success and happiness you have always wanted… (If you purchase the book and you don’t like, I offer full refund-that is how confident I am about the e-book)
You know what, CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BOOK OUT NOW.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Award-Winning Investigate Journalist-Anas Aremeyaw Anas Warns John Dumelo & Promises To Expose His ‘Dirty Lifestyle’ + What We Know About The Australian Money Issue
- The Much Talked About Movie-CHEATERS Starring Jackie Appiah, Adjetey Anang & Others Premieres Tomorrow-24 May!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Moment Captain Planet Of 4x4 Fame & Fred Nuamah Met Top British Actor-Clive Owen
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?