Things will get tough; they will make you restless and tired. But this does not mean you must cut the journey short, forgo your dreams and settle for less than you deserve.
In times like this, you must remind yourself of the prize, the huge gratification that would be achieved if the path is continued.
There would come a time you will begin to feel sorry for yourself and for the less you are achieving despite the huge effort. At such times, you must remind yourself that ‘self pity’ would not fetch you anything substantive, neither has given-up been an option for any great achiever.
There is a great deal of strength in ‘always reminding yourself’ of the reasons why you started a journey, a fight or a chase.
As I have once said, if something is good enough to have been started, then it is surely good enough to be completed.
Reminding yourself where you are from and where you intend to go helps in making great choices. Anytime you are faced with a choice to make in life, always remind yourself that the life you choose will be the life you will live, and therefore it is up to you to make the best choice.
If you have to work, study or engage in an activity and you do not feel like doing it, always remind yourself that nothing gets achieved when left idle, and that there would be great satisfaction in the long run if done.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
If you want to achieve REAL success in your life and in whatever you do, then get a copy of my first eBook ‘Success Is a Right Not a Privilege’.
The ‘book tackles the problems we face on our way to achieving success from the root by equipping us with the strength, understanding, energy, motivation and inspirational tools needed to push us over those hurdles’.
The book which is well put together gives a fresh life to those who have failed and also to those who want REAL success in their endeavours.
If you always wanted a chance, be it first chance, second or third to bring the change you desire into your life, then this book will take you there.
The actual price of the book is $ 9.99 but for limited time, it is being sold for ONLY $4.99.
$4.99 will tremendously change your life around; bringing you the success and happiness you have always wanted… (If you purchase the book and you don’t like, I offer full refund-that is how confident I am about the e-book)
You know what, CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BOOK OUT NOW.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Why Are You Throwing Away Money Online? | It's Time to Put the Money in Your Pocket
- Chris Attoh Says 'I Was Lucky to Find Myself A Hot, Beautiful Nigerian Woman'
- South Africa’s Xenophobia: Former White President Of South Africa P.W. Botha’s Controversial Speech Vindicated- He Said ‘The Fact That, Blacks Look Like Human Beings And Act Like Human Beings Do Not Necessarily Make Them Sensible Human Beings. Give Them Guns And They Will Kill Each Other’
- YFM’s Presenter-MS ADA Diagnosed…She Suffers From 'Dissociative Personality Disorder' Or Something Like That
- 90% of Alcoholic Drinks Advertised in Ghana Suggest That They Give S*xual Stamina to Men – But The Liquor Licensing Act 1970 (Act 331) Says ‘Advertisements Should Neither Claim Nor Suggest That Any Alcoholic Drink Can Contribute Towards S*xual Success Or Can Enhance S*xual Attractiveness’