Things will get tough; they will make you restless and tired. But this does not mean you must cut the journey short, forgo your dreams and settle for less than you deserve.
In times like this, you must remind yourself of the prize, the huge gratification that would be achieved if the path is continued.
There would come a time you will begin to feel sorry for yourself and for the less you are achieving despite the huge effort. At such times, you must remind yourself that ‘self pity’ would not fetch you anything substantive, neither has given-up been an option for any great achiever.
There is a great deal of strength in ‘always reminding yourself’ of the reasons why you started a journey, a fight or a chase.
As I have once said, if something is good enough to have been started, then it is surely good enough to be completed.
Reminding yourself where you are from and where you intend to go helps in making great choices. Anytime you are faced with a choice to make in life, always remind yourself that the life you choose will be the life you will live, and therefore it is up to you to make the best choice.
If you have to work, study or engage in an activity and you do not feel like doing it, always remind yourself that nothing gets achieved when left idle, and that there would be great satisfaction in the long run if done.
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
If you want to achieve REAL success in your life and in whatever you do, then get a copy of my first eBook ‘Success Is a Right Not a Privilege’.
The ‘book tackles the problems we face on our way to achieving success from the root by equipping us with the strength, understanding, energy, motivation and inspirational tools needed to push us over those hurdles’.
The book which is well put together gives a fresh life to those who have failed and also to those who want REAL success in their endeavours.
If you always wanted a chance, be it first chance, second or third to bring the change you desire into your life, then this book will take you there.
The actual price of the book is $ 9.99 but for limited time, it is being sold for ONLY $4.99.
$4.99 will tremendously change your life around; bringing you the success and happiness you have always wanted… (If you purchase the book and you don’t like, I offer full refund-that is how confident I am about the e-book)
You know what, CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BOOK OUT NOW.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOKN Bois Returns With Coz Ov Moni Part 2 | Watch The Trailer Below + The Whole Of Part 1
- PHOTOS From The 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCAs) Nominations Ceremony | Feat. Yvonne Okoro, Majid Michel, Sandra Ankobiah, Joselyn Dumas, Karen Igho & Others…
- THE BIG QUESTION: Would You Give Your Man A ‘HALL PASS’?
- DID SHE REALLY SAY THAT? Juliet Ibrahim Says She 'Receives More Favours Because Of Her Fair Complexion' | No Wonder Yvonne Nelson & Others Are Bleaching Their Lives Away
- If You Are Looking For A ‘Good Girl’, Stay Away From The Social Media JUNKIES
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know