It’s probably common knowledge that the best way to observe a person and her/his role among others in an environment is to take few steps back to look at that person from a distance.
Observations from a distance especially when one actually has the opportunity to take a closer look also gives great insight and can give a clear indication of what the future holds.
So having been close to Rachel through her extraordinary TV productions and other works, GhanaCelebrities.Com has decided to take few steps backwards to see how it all begun and then considering what we have seen so far, we can now brace ourselves for what is next, the exciting role that her productions would continue to play on the media and entertainment scene.
Like a movie scene, Rachel’s role begun with radio presentation. With diligence and dedication sharpening her talent, her role evolved to reveal a composite set of skills intricately woven into seams of television productions, public relations, cameo roles and event management.
From a little part in ‘All That Glitters’, she moves on to co produce ‘Between the Sheets’, ‘Desperations’ amongst others, while shooting several corporate and social documentaries and television adverts, managing artistes and organizing corporate events.
Rachel also managed the Malta Guinness Street Dance in 2011. She now challenges herself as she delves into reality series with Fashion Power which will soon be aired on Viasat 1 TV in Ghana and selected channels in Nigeria.
Fashion Power is a unique show of creativity and craftsmanship in fashion designing featuring talents from Ghana and Nigeria.
It would culminate into an exciting red carpet/fashion festival to be staged in Lagos this December.
Admittedly Local productions have their peculiar challenges in the sub region. As daunting as they look, they always create avenues for new thinking, innovations that eventually reveal one’s unique talent that becomes the ‘style’.
Let’s take a step back again; the underlying support for her style is bold, brave, boisterous, bubbly and the entire vivacious Bs. This unveils her poise and elegant personality.
Her style is actually embedded in her approach towards conceptualizing productions. Her sense of pragmatism focuses on the simple things around us, our way of life and aesthetics but ironically does not limit her creativity and innovation as it transcends cultural and environmental barriers to embrace other lifestyles while maintaining an African poise.
Ah Eureka! We’ve finally found it: the ‘African Poise’. Her role on the media scene would continue to generate productions that reveal the real African situations, issues and mores, telling the story in a manner to be appreciated globally yet maintaining the deportment that makes it uniquely African.
Africa though exploited most, is still the most untapped continent in the world in terms of talent and culture channelled through the media. There is still no limit to what one can do with African storytelling, music, languages, tradition, proverbs, civilization, history and the unique relationship with former colonies that form the bridge to channel and blend the good posture of Africa with the rest of the world.
With her winsome personality and ever present captivating smile Rachel looks into a bright future for the media and entertainment scene as she invites all to tug along.
Rachel A. Ajaari graduated from the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) and obtained a degree in Human Resource Management at the Methodist University.
She began her media career with reporting and presentations for radio and moved on to content production for television and the African movie scene, production of adverts and documentaries and the Organization of high profile events.
She is the co-founder/partner of Media Channels Concepts (MCC). MCC is an audio visual production company providing TV Content, concept development, event management and artiste management among others.
Some productions churned out under MCC include: ‘Between the Sheets’, ‘Desperations’ all television drama series transmitted on networks in Ghana and Nigeria.
MCC’s next television production; is a reality show series: ‘Fashion Power’, also scheduled for transmission in Ghana and Nigeria in October.
‘Rachel’s Cook book’ follows shortly. Watch this space.
You can follow Rachel on twitter @racheljaari
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sparrow Station Is LIVE | Watch ‘Big For Nothing’, Peep, Adams Apples Season 2 & All The Sparrow Movies On There NOW!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
- The Power Of BOOBIE JOB | Confidence Haugen In Focus-Do You Think She Needed It?
- OPENED GOSSIP: Which Ghanaian Female Bisexual Musician Is CHOPPING DOWN The Wife Of A Ghanaian Football Star?
- Can You Imagine The Meaning of ‘INTERNATIONAL’ In Ghana’s Showbiz?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date