Nowadays, award winning Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro does not go out to any public function without her two sisters; Elizabeth and Rosaline ‘Ngozi’ Okoro.
This practice has almost become a norm now. There is nothing wrong in ‘stealing’ some of the spotlight of their sister especially when Rosaline is in the race for the coveted Miss Ghana 2012 crown.
GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted the actress and her sisters at the launch of Guinness VIP inside Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra over the weekend.
The Guinness VIP is the official club for Guinness drinkers who are above 18 and want to share their passion for life and football.
Football fans in Ghana can register via http://gvip.com.gh and engage each other in a chat with friends and talk about football.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE DETAILS: ITLOS Grants Cote d’Ivoire Injunction Against Ghana In Ongoing Maritime Case
- The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea Rules Against Ghana | Grants Injunction Requested By Cote d'Ivoire
- Nigerian Advocacy Group SERAP Calls On The International Criminal Court To Investigate Xenophobic Attacks
- Former Assembly Member Shoots Cousins for Calling His Mother 'A Witch'
- Ghana-Cote d’Ivoire Marine Dispute: Judgement On Injunction Expected This Weekend