Nowadays, award winning Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro does not go out to any public function without her two sisters; Elizabeth and Rosaline ‘Ngozi’ Okoro.
This practice has almost become a norm now. There is nothing wrong in ‘stealing’ some of the spotlight of their sister especially when Rosaline is in the race for the coveted Miss Ghana 2012 crown.
GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted the actress and her sisters at the launch of Guinness VIP inside Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra over the weekend.
The Guinness VIP is the official club for Guinness drinkers who are above 18 and want to share their passion for life and football.
Football fans in Ghana can register via http://gvip.com.gh and engage each other in a chat with friends and talk about football.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian UK Based Pastor- Prophet Eric Isaiah Adusah Arrested for Killing His British Wife While in Ghana With Her
- Multimedia Group Says They Can’t Broadcast JOY FM & their Many Other Stations At Night Again Because of 'Dumsor Dumsor'
- Ghanaian Man Lynched For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife
- Two Students of KNUST Perish in an Accident While Returning From Church Service | Others in Critical Condition…
- Report: Chris Brown Wants Baby Mama Nia Amey to Live With Him