Nowadays, award winning Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro does not go out to any public function without her two sisters; Elizabeth and Rosaline ‘Ngozi’ Okoro.
This practice has almost become a norm now. There is nothing wrong in ‘stealing’ some of the spotlight of their sister especially when Rosaline is in the race for the coveted Miss Ghana 2012 crown.
GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted the actress and her sisters at the launch of Guinness VIP inside Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra over the weekend.
The Guinness VIP is the official club for Guinness drinkers who are above 18 and want to share their passion for life and football.
Football fans in Ghana can register via http://gvip.com.gh and engage each other in a chat with friends and talk about football.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Ama K. Abebrese & Kofi Adjorlolo
- Legendary Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies at the Age of 82
- Amber Rose Talks Life After Splitting With Wiz Khalifa: 'I'm Doing Pretty Good'
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: Footballer Dies After Injuring Spine During Backward Somersault Goal Celebration