Nowadays, award winning Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro does not go out to any public function without her two sisters; Elizabeth and Rosaline ‘Ngozi’ Okoro.
This practice has almost become a norm now. There is nothing wrong in ‘stealing’ some of the spotlight of their sister especially when Rosaline is in the race for the coveted Miss Ghana 2012 crown.
GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted the actress and her sisters at the launch of Guinness VIP inside Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra over the weekend.
The Guinness VIP is the official club for Guinness drinkers who are above 18 and want to share their passion for life and football.
Football fans in Ghana can register via http://gvip.com.gh and engage each other in a chat with friends and talk about football.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- ‘Kpa Kpa Kpa’ Man Believes He’s Owed Royalties For The Use Of His Slogan By Some Companies For Their Ads
- WTF: Mortuary Man in Ghana Says He Chops Down the Dead Beautiful Women ALL THE TIME
- The Men of God Continue to Fight While Satan Laughs: Rev. Owusu Bempah Says Archbishop Duncan Williams Turned Against Him Because of NDC
- PDP is Calling on All Nigerians in Ghana | Travel to Nigeria and Vote For that Deserving Candidate-Goodluck Jonathan on February 14 For a Strong & Better Nigeria…
- Drinking Spot Operator Fined for Disturbing Public Peace | What Happens to the Countless Noisy Churches?