Nowadays, award winning Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro does not go out to any public function without her two sisters; Elizabeth and Rosaline ‘Ngozi’ Okoro.
This practice has almost become a norm now. There is nothing wrong in ‘stealing’ some of the spotlight of their sister especially when Rosaline is in the race for the coveted Miss Ghana 2012 crown.
GhanaCelebrities.Com spotted the actress and her sisters at the launch of Guinness VIP inside Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra over the weekend.
The Guinness VIP is the official club for Guinness drinkers who are above 18 and want to share their passion for life and football.
Football fans in Ghana can register via http://gvip.com.gh and engage each other in a chat with friends and talk about football.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nana Fynn Says Ghanaian Songs Are Being Destroyed By Sound Engineers; And You Need Alcohol To Enjoy Them
- Kojo Oppong Nkrumah Tears Into Caitlyn Jenner: ‘He/She Needs Jesus’
- Charles Antwi- The Man Sentenced After Being Arrested For Trying To Kill The President Has Been Released
- Tyga Makes Out With Kylie Jenner in 'Stimulated' Video
- Brong Ahafo Receives 10,000 Waste Bins Ahead Of The National Sanitation Day Exercise