Another hit concert ‘Back In The Day’ from Empire Entertainment and Media GH, the same media houses that brought us great delivery concerts like ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ to relive our good old hits from our favourite back in the day artistes has been slated for Friday, 21st September, 2012 at the Accra International Conference Centre (Dome).
Tickets to the concert are selling at GHC50 regular and GHC100 for VIP.
Courtesy of the event organizers-Empire Entertainment and MediaGh, GhanaCelebrities.Com is as usual appreciating our valued readers by giving out free tickets to enjoy an amazing soiree.
Get to see, sing and dance along as artistes treat patrons to the classics we have been starved of…We are giving 10 lucky readers in Ghana free tickets to be part of the ‘Back In The Day’ experience and enjoy danceable old school hits.
To win one of the 10 free tickets, simply answer the questions;
- Name 5 artistes billed for the ‘Back In The Day’ concert.
- Name the two media houses behind the concert.
Send your answers with your name, location and phone number to Competition@ghanacelebrities.com
Winners would be randomly selected from a list of those who get the above questions right. We will announce/publish the names of the lucky winners on the 19th September, 2012.
Artistes on the bill for the ‘Back In The Day’ concert are the originator of Hip Life, Reggie Rockstone, Ex-Doe of ‘Comfort’ and ‘Maba’ fame, Chicago of ‘Wobeko’ fame, VIP, Batman (now Samini), TH4 Kwages, Buk Bak, T-Blaze of ‘Wo sisi ye wo ya’ fame, Akatakyie of ‘Odo sisi me’ fame, Tic Tac of ‘Philomena’ fame, Akyeame duo of Okyeame Kwame and Okyeame Quophi of ‘Mesan Aba’ fame, Obrafour and others.
Come out and experience back in the day hard working artistes thrill you one more time.
Good luck to you all….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Juliet Ibrahim, Joselyn Dumas, Nadia Buari, John Dumelo and Jon Germain
- If You Don’t Have Patience, Come For Your Ghana Movie Award Plaque without Your Name Embossed On It – Fred Nuamah
- MORAL MAZE: A Law Student Funds Her Degree & Makes £50,000 A Year By Stripping Online | What Do You Think?
- A True Sark Fan Or a Chicken Head?
- Getting Paid to Watch Kung-Fu Movies? 7 Realistic Ways to Make Money on the Internet/ Online