All is set for the second edition of Legend and Legacy Ball (LAL) which will come on Saturday September 15 at the Accra International Conference Centre to celebrate the life of legendary Highlife musician, Daniel Amakye Dede.
The concert is also to honour the man affectionately called ‘Iron Boy’ for how far he has come as a musician with many hits to his name.
The Legend and Legacy Ball which was instituted last year with Daddy Lumba as the first living legend to be celebrated was described as the best indoor show of the year by many that saw the event.
With the presence of the two former presidents, Jerry John Rawlings, John Agyekum Kufour and the former first lady, Nana Konadu Agyemag Rawlings dancing and talking together, it gave credence to the show.
This year with Amakye Dede, already the stakes are high as the patrons to troupe there are expecting an exciting show with the showman who has proved beyond reasonable doubt that, he can rock any stage at any time, if he’s paid his worth.
Ticket for the event is selling at GHC70 and GHC140 for VIP at designated outlets. One of Amakye Dede’s hit tracks; ‘Akwadaa Wusea’ has been imbedded in the ticket, it plays when the ticket is opened, then follows by his message welcoming patrons to the event.
Come September 15, Amakye Dede would be eulogized as musicians such as Samini, Nacy, Becca, Okyeame Kwame, Eazzy, Kwabena Kwabena, Daasebre Gwamena, saxophonist, Steve Bedi and Ivorian music star Freddy Meiway will each perform songs from his repertoire.
He will be presented with a gold medal, a plaque and other awards in recognition of his hard work, success and contribution to the entertainment industry.
He will grace the stage to end the show after series of performances.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!