Awhile back, there was widespread war raged on drugs and drug abuse. But that seems to have died down as the message was clearly well understood by everyone.
All of us know most drugs off our heads without thinking. Even my kid brother knows what cocaine is.
But lately, there is a new underground drug that is cheaper than the all popular cocaine and which is pulling and hooking fast anyone who even dares touch it. However this is what the younger generation seems to be getting on as it is cheaper and gives you a higher fix than most drugs.
Crystal Meth is a colorless form of d-methamphetamine, a powerful synthetic stimulant. Imagine a mixture of laundry detergent and lighter fluid. Ok, you got it. And gives users an intense feeling of exhilaration and sharpness in focus, also excessive sexual energy which can cause sexual engagement between two hours and several days.
After the first try however, only repeated use can give you a good feeling again. So users just go back to it again and again. In the meantime, it totally robs you off all physical looks and strength and totally decaying and rotting your mouth beyond repair, also, grave and varying physiological effects.
Have you heard about crystal meth? Have you followed stories of people who have been dragged down to hell on earth by this silent killer?
It is cheap, hooks fast and kills icily quick. We only pray it doesn’t come to Ghana because some of these our celebrities are crazy enough already. LoL, LoL.
Check out pictures of what crystal meth has done to once beautiful ladies.
The latest victim being Jael Straus, America’s Next Top Model Contestants from season 8 admits to being on Crystal Meth for the past 6 years. She is now 28 and desperately seeking help from her addiction.
Other people who have suffered devastating effects from the use of Crystal Meth include Fergie…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Ama K Abebrese, Bola Ray, Kwaw Kese, John Dumelo, D-Black, Sandra Ankobiah & Others
- PHOTO: Miss Bum Bum Lydia Forson Puts It in Your FACE
- SHOTS FIRED: Deputy Creative Arts Minister Honourable Dzifa Gomashie Will Be Sacked From Her Ministry And She Would Have To Go Back To Selling Of BANKU – Her NDC Government Has Failed
- Is Ghana Police So BLIND And INEPT That They Can’t Crap The Whip On PUBLIC N*DITY By Applying Provisions in The CRIMINAL CODES? Deborah Vanessa And UCC Naa Korkor’s Heads Must Go | I Reported the Two Cases to the Police & Got Shocking Response
- KKD Allegedly ‘Disowned’ His Son for Quite A Long Time for Allegedly Being GAY | The Moral Landscape…