Finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant have had a feel of one of their dream prizes long before the national finals.
Last weekend, all twenty finalists visited the luxurious three-bedroom house known as the “Miss Ghana Official House”, located at the gated plush Manet Ville community off the Spintex road in Accra.
Kindly donated by a leading real estate company, Manet Properties, Miss Ghana 2012 and her two runner-ups will live in the tastefully furnished property during their one- year reign.
Visibly excited to have a feel of what could ultimately be an official residence for any three of them, the finalists were taken round the facility by officials of Manet Properties. The contestants also “got their hands dirty” with some building materials that were being used for construction of the Miss Ghana Official House.
Dr. Theresa Beeko, CEO of Manet Properties and her team reiterated that ‘Manet Properties identifies with the Miss Ghana vision of beauty with a purpose and were glad to come on board.
“A woman should not just look beautiful but should use her God given gift to positively impact society. Just like her company’s vision and mission to build not just beautiful but highly functional home,” she said’.
“We can’t thank Manet Properties enough. Not only is Dr. Theresa Beeko a firm advocate on empowering young women in society but supporting a project as Miss Ghana is one of her many strides in that direction,” said Inna Maryam Patty, CEO, Exclusive Events Ghana
Management of Exclusive Events Ghana believes that this unique partnership with Manet Properties is a true manifestation of the belief Manet has in their brand. It also buttresses how as an entity, “we appreciate and value the diligence, dedication and hard work of the contestants in helping to impact lives positively. Housing the winner and her two runners- up will ensure that they live in a fully functional home located in a beautiful and peaceful environment during their reign,” Inna added.
Earlier on, all twenty finalists were hosted at the Manet Properties corporate head office, and also given a tour of the very famous “Manet Twin Towers,” at Airport City. The Contestants asked questions bordering on real estate and the vision of Manet Properties.
Miss Ghana 2012 is powered by Exclusive Events Ghana.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: Beauty Isn't Just Skin Deep? Scientists Say Pretty Women Tend To Be 'Less Stressed And More Fertile'
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?