Now it has become a norm for Ghanaian representatives to the Big Brother Africa reality show to return home as musicians, especially the ones who went there not as musicians.
Keitta, the younger brother of Hip Life originator and one of the three Ghanaian reps to the Big Brother Stargame is taking advantage of the controversies that his famous boxer created in the house and back home in Ghana.
At his eviction press conference in Accra, Keitta said “I had the chance to go to the Mall and it was crazy; all the girls were asking ‘where are your boxers?’ I thought people were going to diss me about it but they actually loved it. The girls were crazy about my boxers. I think my boxers are even more famous than I am”
He has since gone on several media platforms to announce that he was in the studio working on a track titled ‘One Boxer’ and talk about issues concerning the noise about his famous boxer
The track has been release today. Listening to the song, it’s obvious that Keitta is not a musician (maybe nursing that dream) as the lyrics are nothing to write home about but due to the ‘azonto’ nature of the song; it can get many on the dance floor.
Funny, in a line he asked what’s the big deal in not winning the US300,000 dollars? He gave shout out to his female fans who wants his details stressing that, he’s a faithful man and still with Eazzy.
Listen to Keitta’s ‘One Boxer’ here. Download it: http://limelinx.com/b7xgd
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Dr. Victoria Hammah is on The Market Gentlemen: Says She’s ‘Single and Aggressively Searching’
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich