The whole Hip Life genre started and gained grounds with pioneers like Sony Achiba steering affairs with their unique styles and twists…
From the look of things, Bola Ray’s Empire Entertainment and MediaGh are putting us in a time travel machine to when it all started. Would you not love to see how it all began, listen to those classic songs being performed by the artistes who defined the Hiplife that we celebrate and enjoy today?
After over a decade of absence on Ghana’s musical stage, Sony Achiba will mount the stage of the Dome of the Accra International Conference Centre on September 21 at the ‘Back In The Day’ concert to perform the classic songs that paved the way for us…
The ‘Back In The Day’ concert will bring together legendary musicians like Reggie Rockstone, the Grand papa of hiplife, Obrafour, NFL, T-Blaze, NFL, Akatakyie, Akyeame, Slim Busterr, VIP, TH 4 Kwages, Samini (Batman), Tic Tac, Ex-Doe and a host of others …
The grand musical concert will be climaxed by awarding/celebrating ace producer-Da Hammer of the Last Two and Reggie Osei Rockstone for their immense contributions to the Hiplife genre and Ghana music as a whole.
As the artiste list keeps increasing, Ded Buddy, now known as Qweci is confirmed to have landed in Ghana and will be performing at the event…
Tickets to the concert are selling at GHC50 regular and GHC100 for VIP. You can grab a ticket at Joy Fm, Koala, SilverBird Cinema, RLG Offices, Airport Shell and Empire Entertainment office…
Alternatively, you can enter our competition to win a free ticket…CLICK HERE
Redefining Hiplife with the ‘Back In The Day’ concert…Do not miss it!
Check out some of Sony Achiba’s great tunes below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase-Seven Up Including Ghana’s Elikem
- OBS: A Ghanaian Nurse & Another Charged With 19 Counts Of Ill Treatment Of A Person Who Lacks Capacity In UK For Sleeping On Duty
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: What Matters To You? Brand Names Or How You Look In An Outfit?
- POLITRICKS OF THE DAY: Rawlings Asks-Why Was Amidu Abandoned To Fight A Lonely Battle?
- Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother | This Is What Happens When Ghanaian Fathers Are Irresponsible---A Clear Insult To Her Father
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines