It is always good and easy for us to talk about our entitlements in life. To some us, life owes as a lot more than it really does. We remember our rights and will go every extent to enforce our entitlements.
However, what we forget is that, there are no rights if there are no corresponding responsibilities. Anytime we enforce a right, a duty or responsibility is placed on someone so that we can enjoy our rights. There is a correlation between rights and responsibilities.
As much as we love to talk, enforce and seek our rights, we must also remember to accept our responsibilities in life. After all, there would be NO right, if there is NO responsibility.
As humans, we easily feel bitter about our responsibilities, seeing them as a burden and would often seek for ways to avoid them. We forget that every responsibility brought before us gives us a new chance to make a change and contribute to the world.
Must we see our responsibilities as a burden? No, if we care about our rights, so must we care about our responsibilities towards others and the world. It would be satisfactory to open our arms and accept our responsibilities with fervour.
To be able to do this, we must look for the opportunities hidden in these responsibilities and the accompanying satisfaction once these responsibilities are performed.
Always talking and looking at your rights only makes you a constant RECEIVER. Why don’t you give something out to the world you life in and others by embracing your responsibilities with smile? CONTINUE READING FROM HERE
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
If you want to achieve REAL success in your life and in whatever you do, then get a copy of my first eBook ‘Success Is a Right Not a Privilege’.
The ‘book tackles the problems we face on our way to achieving success from the root by equipping us with the strength, understanding, energy, motivation and inspirational tools needed to push us over those hurdles’.
The book which is well put together gives a fresh life to those who have failed and also to those who want REAL success in their endeavours.
If you always wanted a chance, be it first chance, second or third to bring the change you desire into your life, then this book will take you there.
The actual price of the book is $ 9.99 but for limited time, it is being sold for ONLY $4.99.
$4.99 will tremendously change your life around; bringing you the success and happiness you have always wanted… (If you purchase the book and you don’t like, I offer full refund-that is how confident I am about the e-book)
You know what, CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BOOK OUT NOW.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?