It is always good and easy for us to talk about our entitlements in life. To some us, life owes as a lot more than it really does. We remember our rights and will go every extent to enforce our entitlements.
However, what we forget is that, there are no rights if there are no corresponding responsibilities. Anytime we enforce a right, a duty or responsibility is placed on someone so that we can enjoy our rights. There is a correlation between rights and responsibilities.
As much as we love to talk, enforce and seek our rights, we must also remember to accept our responsibilities in life. After all, there would be NO right, if there is NO responsibility.
As humans, we easily feel bitter about our responsibilities, seeing them as a burden and would often seek for ways to avoid them. We forget that every responsibility brought before us gives us a new chance to make a change and contribute to the world.
Must we see our responsibilities as a burden? No, if we care about our rights, so must we care about our responsibilities towards others and the world. It would be satisfactory to open our arms and accept our responsibilities with fervour.
To be able to do this, we must look for the opportunities hidden in these responsibilities and the accompanying satisfaction once these responsibilities are performed.
Always talking and looking at your rights only makes you a constant RECEIVER. Why don’t you give something out to the world you life in and others by embracing your responsibilities with smile? CONTINUE READING FROM HERE
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
If you want to achieve REAL success in your life and in whatever you do, then get a copy of my first eBook ‘Success Is a Right Not a Privilege’.
The ‘book tackles the problems we face on our way to achieving success from the root by equipping us with the strength, understanding, energy, motivation and inspirational tools needed to push us over those hurdles’.
The book which is well put together gives a fresh life to those who have failed and also to those who want REAL success in their endeavours.
If you always wanted a chance, be it first chance, second or third to bring the change you desire into your life, then this book will take you there.
The actual price of the book is $ 9.99 but for limited time, it is being sold for ONLY $4.99.
$4.99 will tremendously change your life around; bringing you the success and happiness you have always wanted… (If you purchase the book and you don’t like, I offer full refund-that is how confident I am about the e-book)
You know what, CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BOOK OUT NOW.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: To Snap A Nekkid Picture Or Not To Snap?.....How Far Would You Go For Your Partner?
- PHOTOS: ‘Naughty By Nature’ In Ghana, Everything Is Set For Tonight’s ‘Back in the Day’ Concert
- BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making Of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Feature Film-POTOMANTO
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening