Last week, GhanaCelebrities.Com brought you photos of the Miss Ghana 2012 finalists when they visited he luxurious three-bedroom house known as the “Miss Ghana Official House”, located at the gated plush Manet Ville community off the Spintex road in Accra-donated by a leading real estate company, Manet Properties.
Today, we’ve obtained more behind the scene photos of what the young girls did during their tour of the house..
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 5 SOLID Proofs That Nadia Buari Has A Hidden Child
- Did You Know God Is A Woman? Catholic Priest Who ‘Resurrected’ Says He Saw God And She’s A Girl
- Ghana Man’s Attempt to Poison His Lover Led to Her Death And Four Other Kids…
- PHOTOS + Angry Ghanaians Join ‘Wↄn Gbo’ Demonstration in Accra to Protest Against Ghanaian Government
- Three Children Drown In Eastern Region Because They Were Swimming To School- In A Country That Dashes Its Footballers Cars For Winning Nothing