Last week, GhanaCelebrities.Com brought you photos of the Miss Ghana 2012 finalists when they visited he luxurious three-bedroom house known as the “Miss Ghana Official House”, located at the gated plush Manet Ville community off the Spintex road in Accra-donated by a leading real estate company, Manet Properties.
Today, we’ve obtained more behind the scene photos of what the young girls did during their tour of the house..
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women
- Senegalese Born American Kids Beaten and Called ‘Ebola’ in School in New York
- Bow Down to Yeezus: Kanye West Refused A Las Vegas Contract Worth $4.5m for Nine Days Work