Last week, GhanaCelebrities.Com brought you photos of the Miss Ghana 2012 finalists when they visited he luxurious three-bedroom house known as the “Miss Ghana Official House”, located at the gated plush Manet Ville community off the Spintex road in Accra-donated by a leading real estate company, Manet Properties.
Today, we’ve obtained more behind the scene photos of what the young girls did during their tour of the house..
Check out the photos below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich
- Castro’s Family Attacks Spiritualist in His House and Demands Castro Within Seven (7) Days + Spiritualists Says Castro is NOT Dead