I am not sure which news channel you are hooked on but whichever you tune in, from Russian TV (RTV) to CNN, the world seems to be engulfed in a war against itself.
I will not blame you if you are like one of my friends who have decided not to watch, read or listen to daily news because each day gets extremely depression for him.
If it is not a home grown civil war, then it is a cross border struggle for power. If it is not hunger, it is HIV AIDS killing people like unworthy chickens.
If it is not a country which has fallen deep into financial crisis, then it is unjustified attack on citizens of other nations…If it is not a church which has been bombed in Nigeria, then it is Pirates who have captured some poor sailors on the sea somewhere near Somalia.
The world is unquestionably at war with itself. It is worse in countries like Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Somalia, Greece, Libya and Yemen…
What is killing me most is the fact that anytime I watch the news, I have to convince myself this is real, the guns and dead bodies I am seeing are real and not that I am watching some sort of ‘Expendables’.
Are our lives this worthless? Maybe today it is far from us and therefore we are watching it…It can be us in the midst of things being watched by someone else tomorrow…
What do you think is happening to the world we live in? What do you think is the TRUE cause of the horrible images and pictures we see each minute?
What is the future of the world? Would it get better or worse? Are you happy with the current state of the world?>
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Beyonce Has a New Sister! DNA Confirms Mathew Knowles Has Another Child
- PHOTOS + Joselyn Dumas Successfully Launches Phase 2 of ‘Xcholera Campaign’ | Kick-Starts It at Okaishie Market
- Victoria Hammah Again? Victoria Hammah Reports BF to Police Over SEKS
- OPEN GOSSIP: Ghanaian Married Deputy Minister Chopping Down the Wife of Former Ghanaian Football Star with First Letter of His Surname Being D…
- PHOTOS: Django Unchained Actress Daniele Watts Pictured Riding Husband..... Were They Really Having S*x?