Last Saturday’s ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’ was not only full of musical display…Fashion was also very important to the artistes/celebrities.
When I thought Eazzy had nailed it and deserves to be crowned the best of the night, Ghanaian songstress Becca came flying with those curves in her well tailored shorts…I love how she rocked it! Geez!
And oh yeah, Nana McBrown wouldn’t let them win the race easily…She came pushing too.
From the photos below, whose style are you feeling? Becca, Nana Ama McBrown or Eazzy?
READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Former President Kuffour, Nana Akuffo Addo, Mrs Konadu Agyman Rawlings, Amakye Dede, Nana Ama McBrown, KSM, Samini, Okyeame Kwame, Kwabena Kwabena & Others At ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghana Police Claims They Are Still Searching For Castro and Janet Bandu | Do You Believe?
- T. B Joshua Shares His Opinion on Same Sex Marriage & You Don't Want to Know What He Ridiculously Said
- PHOTOS: The Miraculous Joselyn Dumas' Hips |They Seem to Appear & Disappear Depending On the Occasion
- 14 Top Ghanaian Celebrities Who Allegedly SMOKE | Kwabena Kwabena, Afia Schwarzenegger, Kafui Danku, Jasmine Baroudi, Chris Attoh & Others
- These 10 Sign Boards/Notices From Ghana Will Blow Your MIND | Check Them Out!