Last Saturday’s ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’ was not only full of musical display…Fashion was also very important to the artistes/celebrities.
When I thought Eazzy had nailed it and deserves to be crowned the best of the night, Ghanaian songstress Becca came flying with those curves in her well tailored shorts…I love how she rocked it! Geez!
And oh yeah, Nana McBrown wouldn’t let them win the race easily…She came pushing too.
From the photos below, whose style are you feeling? Becca, Nana Ama McBrown or Eazzy?
READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Former President Kuffour, Nana Akuffo Addo, Mrs Konadu Agyman Rawlings, Amakye Dede, Nana Ama McBrown, KSM, Samini, Okyeame Kwame, Kwabena Kwabena & Others At ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Back Together? The Two Were Spotted at a Pool Party...
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Joselyn Dumas, Nadia Buari & Nikki Samonas
- How Was Your Weekend GC Family? | It Was a Birthday Party for Me & I Went to Hell & Back with the Drinks
- Hiplife Musician-Guru Says He Will Soon Become a Prophet As God Has Been Calling Him
- PHOTOS + Ghana Movie Awards Slated for December 30