Last Saturday’s ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’ was not only full of musical display…Fashion was also very important to the artistes/celebrities.
When I thought Eazzy had nailed it and deserves to be crowned the best of the night, Ghanaian songstress Becca came flying with those curves in her well tailored shorts…I love how she rocked it! Geez!
And oh yeah, Nana McBrown wouldn’t let them win the race easily…She came pushing too.
From the photos below, whose style are you feeling? Becca, Nana Ama McBrown or Eazzy?
READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Former President Kuffour, Nana Akuffo Addo, Mrs Konadu Agyman Rawlings, Amakye Dede, Nana Ama McBrown, KSM, Samini, Okyeame Kwame, Kwabena Kwabena & Others At ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ama K. Abebrese 'Says' Let Your Natural Hair Breath
- Josh Laryea Schools Ghana Music Awards Board – ‘A Songwriter/Composer is a 100% Musician’ | So Akwaboah’s Nomination is Out of Order
- You've Seen the Photos | Now Watch the Video From Juliet Ibrahim's 28th Birthday Party
- Shirley Frimpong Manso, Jackie Appiah & Joselyn Dumas at 2014 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards
- Emelia Brobbey in a Car Accident | Family Says She is Well But…