Last Saturday’s ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’ was not only full of musical display…Fashion was also very important to the artistes/celebrities.
When I thought Eazzy had nailed it and deserves to be crowned the best of the night, Ghanaian songstress Becca came flying with those curves in her well tailored shorts…I love how she rocked it! Geez!
And oh yeah, Nana McBrown wouldn’t let them win the race easily…She came pushing too.
From the photos below, whose style are you feeling? Becca, Nana Ama McBrown or Eazzy?
READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Former President Kuffour, Nana Akuffo Addo, Mrs Konadu Agyman Rawlings, Amakye Dede, Nana Ama McBrown, KSM, Samini, Okyeame Kwame, Kwabena Kwabena & Others At ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Kim Kardashian’s 13-Month Old Baby-North West Takes Baby Steps
- Ama K. Abebrese Responds to ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Bashing | Defending the Indefensible
- Chris Brown Premieres Brand New Song - 'X'
- Joselyn Dumas & Irene Logan SLAM African Celebrities Taking Up the ASL Ice Bucket Challenge
- Yvonne Okoro Vrs Sandra Ankobiah | Who Would You Rather?