Last Saturday’s ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’ was not only full of musical display…Fashion was also very important to the artistes/celebrities.
When I thought Eazzy had nailed it and deserves to be crowned the best of the night, Ghanaian songstress Becca came flying with those curves in her well tailored shorts…I love how she rocked it! Geez!
And oh yeah, Nana McBrown wouldn’t let them win the race easily…She came pushing too.
From the photos below, whose style are you feeling? Becca, Nana Ama McBrown or Eazzy?
READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Former President Kuffour, Nana Akuffo Addo, Mrs Konadu Agyman Rawlings, Amakye Dede, Nana Ama McBrown, KSM, Samini, Okyeame Kwame, Kwabena Kwabena & Others At ‘Legends & Legacy Ball’
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- VVIP Responds to Allegations By Former VIP Member-Promzy that Reggie Rockstone Connived With Them to KICK Him Out
- The Girl With The Cocaine Stash: A Timeline of the Biggest Story in Ghana Right Now And One Long Sorry indictment On Ghana And Our Way Of Doing Things
- Kwaw Kese Arrested & LOCKED in Kumasi for Smoking Weed?
- Shocking Video Showing Nanny Beating Small Girl Mercilessly Goes Viral | What is Your Take?
- Trailer + ‘WHEN LOVE HAPPENS’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya, Wale Ojo, Bukky Wright & Others Set for Cinema Release in Accra on 28th November, 2014