Ahead of Ghana Fashion Awards slated for November, 2012, Model/Former Beauty Queen/Philanthropist-Menaye Donkor Muntari has been tipped to win the all important ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’ award…
Even though fashionable celebrities like Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, Joselyn Dumas and Yvonne Nelson are Menaye Donkor’s strong contenders, it seems Menaye Donkor has over the years managed to place herself a little a head of these stars with her expensive, classy and well packaged style.
As we wait to see who will take home the award in November as the ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’, let’s look back at some of Menaye Donkor’s best looks and other international celebrities who have worn the same outfits…
Does she deserve to win the ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’ in Ghana? If no, who do you think deserves it?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Food And Drugs Authority To Ban Skin Bleaching Creams In Ghana From 2016
- ‘Guy Guy’ Episode Three Preview: Kofi Wayo Steals The Show As He Drops 1,001 Truth Bombs
- The Man Who Spent $100,000 To Look Like Justin Bieber Is Found Dead
- 2 Crew Members Of Virginia TV Shot Dead During Live Broadcast
- Ghanaians Joining ISIS- And The Ugly Truth About Religion Nobody Wants To Hear