Ahead of Ghana Fashion Awards slated for November, 2012, Model/Former Beauty Queen/Philanthropist-Menaye Donkor Muntari has been tipped to win the all important ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’ award…
Even though fashionable celebrities like Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, Joselyn Dumas and Yvonne Nelson are Menaye Donkor’s strong contenders, it seems Menaye Donkor has over the years managed to place herself a little a head of these stars with her expensive, classy and well packaged style.
As we wait to see who will take home the award in November as the ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’, let’s look back at some of Menaye Donkor’s best looks and other international celebrities who have worn the same outfits…
Does she deserve to win the ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’ in Ghana? If no, who do you think deserves it?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Airport Repack Area for Africans and Asians | Why Always Us?
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer