Ahead of Ghana Fashion Awards slated for November, 2012, Model/Former Beauty Queen/Philanthropist-Menaye Donkor Muntari has been tipped to win the all important ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’ award…
Even though fashionable celebrities like Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, Joselyn Dumas and Yvonne Nelson are Menaye Donkor’s strong contenders, it seems Menaye Donkor has over the years managed to place herself a little a head of these stars with her expensive, classy and well packaged style.
As we wait to see who will take home the award in November as the ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’, let’s look back at some of Menaye Donkor’s best looks and other international celebrities who have worn the same outfits…
Does she deserve to win the ‘Most Fashionable Celebrity Icon’ in Ghana? If no, who do you think deserves it?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?