Whoever said money aint the way was not talking about our current generation…When I thought I was making enough and therefore did not have to continue with my ‘lottery’ addiction, this private Island which is on a half price sale has given me more reasons to keep staking…
Who would not love this place? I want to hear someone say he/she will not love the island…Better not say it else when I win the lottery and I throw the GC members party on there, you would not be invited…LOL
Read below for more…Nice place for such a cheap price…Did I say cheap? LOL. If all the readers who come to this blog decide to donate 1 dollar each, within 2 months, I can purchase the Island for us all…LOL
A private island off the coast of Ireland is going on sale after its millionaire owner suffered financial difficulties
Egyptian-Irish businessman Nadim Sadek is selling Inish Turk Beg island for £2.85 million, allegedly less than half of what he spent turning it into his very own haven.
The 65 acre island with a luxury homes, stables, and state-of-the-art technology surprisingly came on to the market.
Since Mr Sadek bought Inish Turk Beg ten years ago the emerald-islet has been transformed into a 21st century utopian paradise.
Sitting off County Mayo alongside 364 other islands in Clew Bay, the retreat boasts one luxury house and four smaller properties.
The main residence includes a magnificent swimming pool and also an astroturf pitch for sports.
It also has a dance hall, cinema, gymnasium and games room and outside there is a croquet lawn and helicopter pad.
The first 2,888 bottles of the island’s own Irish single malt whiskey brand, Maiden Voyage were shipped off Inish Turk Beg this year.
The house has seven bedrooms and including the other properties over 30 people can be accommodated in comfort on the island.
There are various out-buildings, stables, a large boat house, pier and floating jetty included in the £2.85 million price tag.
It receives electricity and water direct from the mainland and even includes broadband internet.
It is shielded from the worst of the westerly wind by other islands and it is just a short boat trip away from Westport on the mainland – this year voted the best place to live in Ireland.
Harriet Grant, from agents Knight Frank, said: ‘Inish Turk Beg island is a property of a lifetime and completely unique in Ireland and probably in the British Isles.
‘It is an easily accessible island and although it’s in the Atlantic it is very sheltered. And the island itself has plenty of natural shelter.
‘It is an extraordinary development in which no expense has been spared. The electricity and water come straight from the mainland and it also has broadband access.
‘And for an island there is a great deal to do both inside and outside. Already there has been a lot of interest and we’ve done several viewings.’
Inish Turk Beg was a personal project of Mr Sadek, who has appeared on the Irish version of ‘Secret Millionaires’, who bought the island after selling his successful international market research business.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
- RED CARPET FAB: Photos + I Was Given The All Important Red Carpet Attention Alongside Fred Nuamah At 2013 Cannes Film Festival…
- Introducing Edith Faalong As Naana In 'Living With Trisha'
- PHOTOS: Captain Planet Of 4x4 At Cannes, The Party Has Just Started!
- Lydia Forson Says She Is Building A Brand, Sort Of Halle Berry’s Type & That Is Part Of Why She's Not Seen In Most Ghanaian Movies
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer