It was Confidence Haugen’s Fashion line launch so I did not want the other ‘big’ stars to take over the event by getting the attention. This is why I intentionally did not highlight any of them (what they wore, style, etc). However,I have gotten some messages coming through asking me to look at how Nadia Buari and Majid Michel were looking hands…
In Ghana, it is normal to hold hands I told the person…She came by saying, a married man should not do that…She continued that, as a married woman if her husband goes about holding hands of other women at events like this, she will be piss and will also feel disrespected. “Majid’s wife must be really going through hell” she said.
Maybe because I am not a woman, I do not see her point…
Do you guys think there is anything wrong? Check the photo below…
Also, are you guys feeling Nadia Buari’s new hairstyle? I love the colour but it seems it is over done since it is covering her whole face. What do you guys think?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- IF YOU MISSED IT: Watch Delay (Deloris Frimpong Manso) Punch Diamond Appiah | the Video Which Got Diamond Utterly Upset (VIDEO)
- Juliet Ibrahim Says Being Fair Skinned Is A Disadvantage In A Relationship As Guys Just Use You And Dump You
- PHOTO: Is Deloris Frimpong Manso Aka Delay Bleaching Her Legs? | That Doesn't Seem Like Bleaching Though
- FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE: There's Something Weird About this Bikini Photo of Nikki Samonas
- Yvonne Okoro: Looking Beautiful Like An African Barbie