If you are in Accra or within its environs today, there is no reason why should you miss the grand concert which is bringing legendary Hip Life artistes like Reggie Rockstone, the Grand papa of hiplife, Obrafour, NFL, T-Blaze, NFL, Akatakyie, Akyeame, Slim Busterr, VIP, TH 4 Kwages, Samini (Batman), Tic Tac, Ex-Doe, Sony Achiba, Ded Buddy, now known as Qweci and a host of others on a SINGLE stage.
Tonight (21st September, 2012) at the Accra International Conference Centre (Dome), the ‘Back In The Day’ concert will take us to the genesis of Hip Life. If you want to read the mind of the ‘god-father’ when it all began, then you MUST be at the concert.
If you want to see how it all began, the developments and the very strong pioneers who laid the foundation for Hip Life to become what it is today, then you got to be at the first ever ‘Back In The Day’ concert, to be powered by Empire Entertainment & Media GH.
Tickets to the concert are selling fast at GHC50 regular and GHC100 for VIP. You can grab a ticket at Joy Fm, Koala, SilverBird Cinema, RLG Offices, Airport Shell and Empire Entertainment office…
The day we have been talking about and been waiting for is here…Be part of the telling of the Hip Life story… Redefining Hiplife with the ‘Back In The Day’ concert…Do not miss it!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!