Last Saturday, Yvonne Nelson’s first production ‘Single & Married’ was premiered at the Silverbird cinema, Accra…
Becca, Eazzy, Deborah Vanessa, Efya, Prince David Osei, Chris Attoh, Fred Numah and other Ghanaian celebrities attended the event to support Yvonne Nelson…
From the photos, I think Becca nailed it…Becca is gradually becoming my fashion icon with that banging body…Maybe it is because I love natural hair women!
Eazzy didn’t push me with her hot jeans…Yvonne Nelson also looks good!
And why the heck is Fred Nuamah tip-toeing? He wants to make it for the height…LOL. Massa, stay on the floor before you fall flat on your face.
Anyway, whose style are you feeling?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The High Price Some Women Have to Pay for Patriarchy: ‘Virg*nity Stones’ in High Demand in Cameroon Despite Obvious Health Implications
- It’s Happening Tonight in London | The Premiere of DOUBLE CROSS Featuring Ama K. Abebrese, John Dumelo, Adjetey Anang, Jasmine Baroudi & Others
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, Adjetey Anang, Ama K Abebrese, John Dumelo, Kafui Danku, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- ‘Family Album’ Featuring Majid Michel, Christabel Ekeh, Kofi Adjorlolo, Kafui Danku, Roselyn Ngissah & Others to Be Premiered on 7th November in Accra | Watch the Trailer
- Kumi Guitar says the Ghana Music Awards Controversy Made Him a Bit Popular