Last Saturday, Yvonne Nelson’s first production ‘Single & Married’ was premiered at the Silverbird cinema, Accra…
Becca, Eazzy, Deborah Vanessa, Efya, Prince David Osei, Chris Attoh, Fred Numah and other Ghanaian celebrities attended the event to support Yvonne Nelson…
From the photos, I think Becca nailed it…Becca is gradually becoming my fashion icon with that banging body…Maybe it is because I love natural hair women!
Eazzy didn’t push me with her hot jeans…Yvonne Nelson also looks good!
And why the heck is Fred Nuamah tip-toeing? He wants to make it for the height…LOL. Massa, stay on the floor before you fall flat on your face.
Anyway, whose style are you feeling?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Real Reason Why Afriyie Acquah DELETED All Amanda’s Photos from His Instagram REVEALED
- Daddy Sulley Muntari Cuddles Cute Baby Boy
- Lydia Forson Pens Open Letter To Deny Alleged Circulating N*de Picture: ‘What’s Wrong With Ghana Is Not Its Leaders But Its People’
- Food And Drugs Authority To Ban Skin Bleaching Creams In Ghana From 2016
- ‘Guy Guy’ Episode Three Preview: Kofi Wayo Steals The Show As He Drops 1,001 Truth Bombs