Last Saturday, Yvonne Nelson’s first production ‘Single & Married’ was premiered at the Silverbird cinema, Accra…
Becca, Eazzy, Deborah Vanessa, Efya, Prince David Osei, Chris Attoh, Fred Numah and other Ghanaian celebrities attended the event to support Yvonne Nelson…
From the photos, I think Becca nailed it…Becca is gradually becoming my fashion icon with that banging body…Maybe it is because I love natural hair women!
Eazzy didn’t push me with her hot jeans…Yvonne Nelson also looks good!
And why the heck is Fred Nuamah tip-toeing? He wants to make it for the height…LOL. Massa, stay on the floor before you fall flat on your face.
Anyway, whose style are you feeling?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?
- Celebs Out & About: Yvonne Nelson, Juliet Ibrahim, Menaye Donkor, Stephen Appiah & Delay
- On the Oscar Pistorius Verdict: Does the Punishment Fit the (Alleged) Crime?
- Naa Ashorkor's Wedding: Would You DRIVE Something Like This on Your Wedding?