Though Praye Tenten (real name Nana Adu Koranteng) seems not to be part of the Praye group anymore, GhanaCelebrities.Com is reliably told that, his wife (popularly known as Expensive Portia) gave birth to a cute baby boy in London last week (15th September, 2012).
This story reached us this morning after we welcomed Eugene (Praye Ho Ne Ho) Baah’s wife-Beverly Afaglo new baby girl yesterday…
So as we celebrate Praye Ho Ne Ho’s cute baby girl, so must we mention and celebrate Praye Tenten’s baby boy…
We are told Praye Tenten married Portia in Ghana last year. Currently, mother- Portia is with her London based family in North London…
Praye Tenten and Portia’s baby boy is called Denzel Nana Asare Koranteng… Cute name right?
I suspect Praye Tenten and Praye Ho Ne Ho were knocking things around the same time, maybe next to each other’s room…LOL
Check out the photos of Praye Tenten’s cute baby boy below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The RETURN of Castro De Destroyer? | There is a ‘YES’ Probability
- The Law Enforcers & the Law; Ghanaian Policemen Are the Worst Offenders of the Ghanaian Laws
- LAUGH OUT LOUD: These Guys Are Everywhere | I Got CHEATED By One of Them…
- GC Cartoon of the Week: The Miss Ghana Wahala
- Redefining Attractiveness | the Women Are ‘Desperately’ CONFUSED