I am last person to ever call myself paranoid though my brother says I am overreacting though am sure others would rather agree with me.
My fiancé’s family are going away this coming X’mas back home and they want to invite his ex partner and their child as the mother says the child cannot go if she is not there. So now they are going as one big happy family and I’m suppose to just be ok with this?
As far as I’m concerned, I feel his family want them back together even though we have been together for a two years. I am just angry to be honest because it’s like the family are completely disregarding me.
My fiancée says I have nothing to worry about and its only two weeks and he would never even look at his ex partner like that since they broke up for a reason. I just don’t understand how his family thinks this is ok and though I was invited but cannot go I just think it’s not right. I feel he should just not go!
I am sure you’re aware by now men don’t like being told what to do, no matter how ludicrous they are being. That’s not to say he shouldn’t be made aware you find it unreasonable. Let him know how you feel but remember he is a father and he will be that role first.
I hope this helps…Let’s see advice GC readers have to offer!
Send all your relationship & Love probs to me via email@example.com, we will keep your identity anonymous.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Back Together? The Two Were Spotted at a Pool Party...
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Joselyn Dumas, Nadia Buari & Nikki Samonas
- How Was Your Weekend GC Family? | It Was a Birthday Party for Me & I Went to Hell & Back with the Drinks
- Hiplife Musician-Guru Says He Will Soon Become a Prophet As God Has Been Calling Him
- PHOTOS + Ghana Movie Awards Slated for December 30