Producer, presenter and entrepreneur extraordinaire, Rachel Ajaari is doing a lot behind the scene to help produce some of the shows and events we watch on television.
On her birthday, the hardworking Rachel paused to assemble celebrities in town to help her celebrate another milestone in her life.
In a serene Italian hotel in Accra with all Italian menu, Rachel celebrated her birthday. Helping her to celebrate her big day were some movie personalities, television hosts and actresses such as Senanu Gbedawo, Chris Attoh, Jasmine Baroudi and PY Addo Boateng, co-host of The One Show on Viasat1.
The rest were Amanda Jissih, host of E-Talk on GHOne, Benny Blanco, co-host of Jammin’ Spot on Viasat1 and Khareema Aguiar.
They joined her to cut the cake and then sang the Happy Birthday song for her after having enough to eat and drink.
Don’t worry about her age, just check out the pictures below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films
- Music Council of Ghana Scares Ministry of Tourism With A Massive Demonstration Come 14th March, 2014