Producer, presenter and entrepreneur extraordinaire, Rachel Ajaari is doing a lot behind the scene to help produce some of the shows and events we watch on television.
On her birthday, the hardworking Rachel paused to assemble celebrities in town to help her celebrate another milestone in her life.
In a serene Italian hotel in Accra with all Italian menu, Rachel celebrated her birthday. Helping her to celebrate her big day were some movie personalities, television hosts and actresses such as Senanu Gbedawo, Chris Attoh, Jasmine Baroudi and PY Addo Boateng, co-host of The One Show on Viasat1.
The rest were Amanda Jissih, host of E-Talk on GHOne, Benny Blanco, co-host of Jammin’ Spot on Viasat1 and Khareema Aguiar.
They joined her to cut the cake and then sang the Happy Birthday song for her after having enough to eat and drink.
Don’t worry about her age, just check out the pictures below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Austrian Newspaper Says The Ghanaian Lady Arrested At Heathrow With Cocaine Worth Over 5 Million Dollars Must Be STUPID | And We Agree…
- Starr 103.5 FM Wins An Award Just 4-Months into Business
- Comedy of Errors: Man Attempts to Sell Stolen Goods Back to Its OWNER, Gets Arrested
- Maurice Ampaw Decides to Withdraw Case Against A-Plus After Meeting Between the Two
- Sister of Thomas Eric Duncan Who Died of Ebola Says America Treated Her Brother Like a Dog After Invention & Sending Ebola to Africa