Producer, presenter and entrepreneur extraordinaire, Rachel Ajaari is doing a lot behind the scene to help produce some of the shows and events we watch on television.
On her birthday, the hardworking Rachel paused to assemble celebrities in town to help her celebrate another milestone in her life.
In a serene Italian hotel in Accra with all Italian menu, Rachel celebrated her birthday. Helping her to celebrate her big day were some movie personalities, television hosts and actresses such as Senanu Gbedawo, Chris Attoh, Jasmine Baroudi and PY Addo Boateng, co-host of The One Show on Viasat1.
The rest were Amanda Jissih, host of E-Talk on GHOne, Benny Blanco, co-host of Jammin’ Spot on Viasat1 and Khareema Aguiar.
They joined her to cut the cake and then sang the Happy Birthday song for her after having enough to eat and drink.
Don’t worry about her age, just check out the pictures below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women