The organizers of this year’s Miss Ghana seem to be taken the finalists to places to give them the necessary appearances to help boost their public appearances and manners-grooming!
I think they have had enough of the celebrity lifestyle, time to see them clean up the gutters of Accra as part of their activities and contribute to the national cleaning campaign…LOL
Get them out there to do some of the real dirty jobs too!
Check them out at the event below
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women