So, my girls and I are planning to see Yvonne Nelson’s “Single and Married” this weekend since we missed the premiere last weekend. It’s amazing that we are all prepared to see this one in cinema rather than wait to purchase the DVD since most of us tend to be “chisel” LOL!
Anyway, our interest in this movie heightened when we heard that a lot of serious sexual language was being used. So we decided to look it up on Youtube and that’s when the debate started. When I heard the word “BJ” I knew at once that my friends were going to have a great debate.
Now, in the trailer, we see one character telling her partner that she would not put saliva on his lollipop because she found the act disgusting and apparently, that’s all the guy likes. Hmmmmm….
So, my friend A agrees immediately and states rather strongly that everyone has a right to refuse to do something they do not feel comfortable with in the bedroom. Friend B also responds by insisting that everyone has to try to fulfil his/her partner’s needs else the partner will get it elsewhere.
Friend C’s comment ended the debate. Here was her simple statement “when my husband first wanted to go through the back door I was adamant but guess what, when I finally agreed I found that it was quite an enjoyable experience. You’ll never know till you’ve been there.”
So GC readers, what do you think? How would you react if your partner asked you to do something you were unfamiliar or uncomfortable with in the bedroom? Would you give in or take to your heels? Also, would you be upset if your partner refused to give you what you wanted? Let us get talking….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Most Celebrities Live in LIES | Sarafina Star Actress- Leleti Kumalo Says ‘I Was Living A False & Disgusting Life’
- STARR FM Releases Radio Time Slots of Its ‘STARR’ Presenters | Bola Ray Takes on Drive Time From 3pm to 6pm
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: Woman being Held Captive by her Family in the DRC | Apparently They Want To Cure Her Of Her ‘Gayness’
- Why Do People Admit Wrong in Ghana, Yet Are Left to Go Scot Free?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Married at Last