I must say that I am becoming very fond of Becca. She has not been my favorite musician, but I love a couple of her songs. I feel she is one of the most naturally beautiful Ghanaian celebrities. Why do I say that? I have seen several pictures of her, and with each of them, I have never seen her with all the hair extensions other Ghanaian celebrities use.
I am not against people who use hair extensions because not everyone is blessed with beautiful natural hair that they can grow. But it is how the weave extensions are used that makes it questionable. I don’t understand why our Ghanaian celebrities use hair extensions and make it so obvious to the person who stands thousands of feet away to see.
I am aware most celebrities and many women around the world use hair extensions, but sometimes it is difficult to tell when some people have it. Unlike some of our Ghanaian celebrities, other celebrities from other countries make wearing weave an envious experience.
If you choose to wear something, then at least wear it beautifully, so others can be jealous. If you choose to wear weave, then wear it so it can attract, not distract.
Becca’s fashion style is so unique and so natural. She uses less make-up and she dresses nicely almost always.
The most attractive thing to me about Becca is her hair. I love her hair! I love the natural look of her hair just as I like that of Lydia Forson’s. I tried to go natural, but unfortunately not everyone can keep a natural hair especially if it coarse and kinky as mine.
Which Ghanaian celebrity do you think wears the weave very bad?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Reggie Rockstone is an Opportunist Who Capitalizes on Any Given Chance – Roro reply Reggie Rockstone
- R2Bees, Sarkodie, Davido, Efya, 2face & Others Nominated for 2014 MTV Africa Music Awards (MAMA) + Full Nomination List
- New Music Video: 'Ye Nea Woho Beto Wo' By Daddy Lumba
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Juliet Ibrahim, Joselyn Dumas, Nadia Buari, John Dumelo and Jon Germain
- If You Don’t Have Patience, Come For Your Ghana Movie Award Plaque without Your Name Embossed On It – Fred Nuamah