E.L. is one of the artistes with runaway hits. His ‘Kaalu’ track which means ‘Don’t fool’ or ‘Don’t be a fool’ in Ga is one of the most sought after azonto tunes since its release.
The video directed by Pascal Aka is an infusion of Japanese and Chinese culture with Ghanaian Azonto music.
The video also featured actors; Fred Amugi and Adjoa Smart.
Check the video out below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MISS SUPRANATIONAL GHANA Uses Ministry Of Tourism’s Name As a Sponsor ILLEGALLY – Ministry to Sue Organizers Or Distance Themselves
- Don’t Be FOOLED | 80% of Women Edit Holiday Snaps Before Sharing On Social Media
- Hit-and Run Minister Symptomatic of Bigger Problem in Ghanaian Society
- Gospel Musician-Grace Ashly Caught Cheating in Exams and Suspended From School
- WTF News: Man Beheads Son over Wife's Refusal to Sleep with Him in Ghana