E.L. is one of the artistes with runaway hits. His ‘Kaalu’ track which means ‘Don’t fool’ or ‘Don’t be a fool’ in Ga is one of the most sought after azonto tunes since its release.
The video directed by Pascal Aka is an infusion of Japanese and Chinese culture with Ghanaian Azonto music.
The video also featured actors; Fred Amugi and Adjoa Smart.
Check the video out below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MORE DETAILS: ITLOS Grants Cote d’Ivoire Injunction Against Ghana In Ongoing Maritime Case
- The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea Rules Against Ghana | Grants Injunction Requested By Cote d'Ivoire
- Nigerian Advocacy Group SERAP Calls On The International Criminal Court To Investigate Xenophobic Attacks
- Former Assembly Member Shoots Cousins for Calling His Mother 'A Witch'
- Ghana-Cote d’Ivoire Marine Dispute: Judgement On Injunction Expected This Weekend