E.L. is one of the artistes with runaway hits. His ‘Kaalu’ track which means ‘Don’t fool’ or ‘Don’t be a fool’ in Ga is one of the most sought after azonto tunes since its release.
The video directed by Pascal Aka is an infusion of Japanese and Chinese culture with Ghanaian Azonto music.
The video also featured actors; Fred Amugi and Adjoa Smart.
Check the video out below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women
- Senegalese Born American Kids Beaten and Called ‘Ebola’ in School in New York
- Bow Down to Yeezus: Kanye West Refused A Las Vegas Contract Worth $4.5m for Nine Days Work