E.L. is one of the artistes with runaway hits. His ‘Kaalu’ track which means ‘Don’t fool’ or ‘Don’t be a fool’ in Ga is one of the most sought after azonto tunes since its release.
The video directed by Pascal Aka is an infusion of Japanese and Chinese culture with Ghanaian Azonto music.
The video also featured actors; Fred Amugi and Adjoa Smart.
Check the video out below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Makeup-free Zanetor Rawlings Upstages Afia Schwarzenegger in New Photos
- Papa Kwesi Nduom Prays For Ghanaians To Have Wisdom To Vote For The Right Leader In 2016- We Assume He Means Himself
- Rapper T.I. Says He Won't Vote For Hillary Clinton Because 'Women Make Rash Decisions Emotionally'
- 2015 AMAs: Full List of American Music Awards Nominations Unveiled!
- Retired Teacher Claims Akua Donkor Defrauded Him In Cocoa Farm Deal