E.L. is one of the artistes with runaway hits. His ‘Kaalu’ track which means ‘Don’t fool’ or ‘Don’t be a fool’ in Ga is one of the most sought after azonto tunes since its release.
The video directed by Pascal Aka is an infusion of Japanese and Chinese culture with Ghanaian Azonto music.
The video also featured actors; Fred Amugi and Adjoa Smart.
Check the video out below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!