E.L. is one of the artistes with runaway hits. His ‘Kaalu’ track which means ‘Don’t fool’ or ‘Don’t be a fool’ in Ga is one of the most sought after azonto tunes since its release.
The video directed by Pascal Aka is an infusion of Japanese and Chinese culture with Ghanaian Azonto music.
The video also featured actors; Fred Amugi and Adjoa Smart.
Check the video out below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nigerian Man Dies After Drinking Twenty Sachets Of Gin On A Bet
- Tyga Sued By His Landlord For Owing Rent
- PHOTOS: Yemi Alade Leaves Much To The Imagination | Wears Backless Corset and Mini Skirt at Her Welcome Back Party
- Birdman Shocked At Current Feud With Lil Wayne: Also Says Even If They Split Drake And Nicki Minaj Would Remain With Cash Money
- Mother Of Gunman Who Tried To Kill The President Says Her Son Is Mentally Ill