E.L. is one of the artistes with runaway hits. His ‘Kaalu’ track which means ‘Don’t fool’ or ‘Don’t be a fool’ in Ga is one of the most sought after azonto tunes since its release.
The video directed by Pascal Aka is an infusion of Japanese and Chinese culture with Ghanaian Azonto music.
The video also featured actors; Fred Amugi and Adjoa Smart.
Check the video out below.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Video: Genevieve Nnaji Performs Adele's 'Hello'
- Volta Regional NDC Group Calls For President Mahama To Replace Amissah Arthur As Running Mate Because He’s Incompetent: We Thought The President Was The Incompetent One?
- New Video: Gasmilla - 'Swordu'
- Ini Edo is Looking Amazing in New Photos
- Adele Announces 'Adele Live 2016' Tour