Award winning Ghanaian actress Ama K Abebrese, rapper Manifest, broadcaster Caroline Sampson and DJ Black has been unveiled as ambassadors of Woodin as the brand re-launched and opened a refurbished boutique in Accra Mall at Tetteh Quarshie and A & C square-East Legon.
The Key element of the launch is the revitalization of the brand, a new image that reflects the brand values: Creativity, African, Confidence and Versatility.
Woodin is a trusted leader with 27 years of experience and currently has 19 shops in 8 African countries (Ghana, Ivory Coast, Benin, Togo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Burkina Faso, Nigeria and Niger).
The Woodin brand ambassadors witnessed the launch activities which commenced with a walk from University of Ghana (Volta hall) and Regimanuel junction both ending at the Accra mall. This was immediately followed by a flash mob after which Mrs. Baaba Wusu- Ansah (Woodin Operations Director) cut the tape to officially open the store to the public.
After this, were series of fashion shows. The re-launch ended with a cocktail event in the evening with guests.
This launch is special for Woodin, as a new 360 Campaign (TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print, Website, Social Media platforms like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter) has been developed to give consumers a total experience.
With reference to this, Mr. Erik Van der Staaij, Managing Director of Tex Styles Ghana Limited, producers of GTP and Woodin said, ‘‘finally, the Woodin Nation has arrived in Ghana. It took almost a year of preparation by the team and our Agency (Scanad Ghana limited) to get this far’’.
‘‘I thank everyone who was involved in making this happen: A new store concept (with a lounge, a narrow casting screen and Wi-Fi hotspots), new communication and new products to serve our consumers who together form the Woodin Nation, offering them an unforgettable experience’’.
He added that Ghana is the first country in Africa to experience the new store concept with two more to be rolled out before the end of the year (Osu and Kumasi stores) and then other countries in Africa will follow next year.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening