If there is something you ever want to do in life but you are still waiting for the right time, then this is the right time to get it done.
Waiting for the right time to do anything is as silly as saying; I will do this when I die.
The right time will never come and this is because, the laws of the universe will never come together to purposely create a conducive environment for you to execute your plans. There is always going to be a glitch here and there, the right time is always now, the time you have…
With the right time having been established as now, what is it that you need to do?
A very important thing most of us need to do right now is to end dependence. Depending on a person, situation or anything for your happiness in life is the most suicidal journey you can ever make.
Why would you depend on something you have no control over for your happiness and fulfillment in life?
People who depend on things are constantly living in fear and disappointment. You are never certain as to how long the happiness and fulfillment would last for. You are always in fear as to what will happen next…
Life is more beautiful than living in anxiety as a result of your dependence on things you cannot control.
If you are depending on a person for your smiles and joy, end it now because you cannot control how the person should and would react to you the minute ahead.
I am sure by now you are asking yourself this; how do I end dependence?
It is easier than you think…
For you to end dependence, all you got to do is to accept, appreciate, celebrate and find satisfaction in whatever comes your way.
Instead of looking at the dark side of things and depending on elements or persons you cannot control for your happiness, look for opportunities, strength and fulfillment in whatever falls on your table…Be it bad or great!
The moment you start to accept things no matter how they turn up, you would begin to disentangle yourself from the enslaved spirit of dependence…CONTINUE READING FROM HERE
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- *UPDATED* CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
- 2768 Downloads In 2 Weeks Since I 'UnCopyrighted' My Life Changing Book-'Success Is A Right, Not A Privilege'…Get Your FREE Copy Now!
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Confidence Haugen, Good Genes Or Good Doctor?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?