If there is something you ever want to do in life but you are still waiting for the right time, then this is the right time to get it done.
Waiting for the right time to do anything is as silly as saying; I will do this when I die.
The right time will never come and this is because, the laws of the universe will never come together to purposely create a conducive environment for you to execute your plans. There is always going to be a glitch here and there, the right time is always now, the time you have…
With the right time having been established as now, what is it that you need to do?
A very important thing most of us need to do right now is to end dependence. Depending on a person, situation or anything for your happiness in life is the most suicidal journey you can ever make.
Why would you depend on something you have no control over for your happiness and fulfillment in life?
People who depend on things are constantly living in fear and disappointment. You are never certain as to how long the happiness and fulfillment would last for. You are always in fear as to what will happen next…
Life is more beautiful than living in anxiety as a result of your dependence on things you cannot control.
If you are depending on a person for your smiles and joy, end it now because you cannot control how the person should and would react to you the minute ahead.
I am sure by now you are asking yourself this; how do I end dependence?
It is easier than you think…
For you to end dependence, all you got to do is to accept, appreciate, celebrate and find satisfaction in whatever comes your way.
Instead of looking at the dark side of things and depending on elements or persons you cannot control for your happiness, look for opportunities, strength and fulfillment in whatever falls on your table…Be it bad or great!
The moment you start to accept things no matter how they turn up, you would begin to disentangle yourself from the enslaved spirit of dependence…CONTINUE READING FROM HERE
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BEHIND THE SCENES: The Making Of Shirley Frimpong Manso’s New Feature Film-POTOMANTO
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
- John Dumelo Says He Gets LONELY & The Only Thing Missing Is A MRS
- It Can’t Get Any Better Than This | ‘Sparrow Productions’ Launches The ‘4 BIG THINGS’- A New MOVIE, New LOGO, Adams Apples Season 2 DVD, Sparrow Station & A Short Film…
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening