If there is something you ever want to do in life but you are still waiting for the right time, then this is the right time to get it done.
Waiting for the right time to do anything is as silly as saying; I will do this when I die.
The right time will never come and this is because, the laws of the universe will never come together to purposely create a conducive environment for you to execute your plans. There is always going to be a glitch here and there, the right time is always now, the time you have…
With the right time having been established as now, what is it that you need to do?
A very important thing most of us need to do right now is to end dependence. Depending on a person, situation or anything for your happiness in life is the most suicidal journey you can ever make.
Why would you depend on something you have no control over for your happiness and fulfillment in life?
People who depend on things are constantly living in fear and disappointment. You are never certain as to how long the happiness and fulfillment would last for. You are always in fear as to what will happen next…
Life is more beautiful than living in anxiety as a result of your dependence on things you cannot control.
If you are depending on a person for your smiles and joy, end it now because you cannot control how the person should and would react to you the minute ahead.
I am sure by now you are asking yourself this; how do I end dependence?
It is easier than you think…
For you to end dependence, all you got to do is to accept, appreciate, celebrate and find satisfaction in whatever comes your way.
Instead of looking at the dark side of things and depending on elements or persons you cannot control for your happiness, look for opportunities, strength and fulfillment in whatever falls on your table…Be it bad or great!
The moment you start to accept things no matter how they turn up, you would begin to disentangle yourself from the enslaved spirit of dependence…CONTINUE READING FROM HERE
By: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri/www.TopVincent.Com
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 90% of Alcoholic Drinks Advertised in Ghana Suggest That They Give S*xual Stamina to Men – But The Liquor Licensing Act 1970 (Act 331) Says ‘Advertisements Should Neither Claim Nor Suggest That Any Alcoholic Drink Can Contribute Towards S*xual Success Or Can Enhance S*xual Attractiveness’
- It's Happening Tonight | The Premiere of 'Love Regardless' + Celebrity Pop Corn Sale & MORE
- PHOTO: Nadia Buari Playing With One of Her Twins
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: It's Star Actress-Jackie Appiah
- The Day I Hired A Translator in Spain to Save My Hungry Butt From Eating Another Tasteless Food