Every little girl has once dreamed of becoming a beauty queen especially if they are pretty and intelligent. For most little girls, it is their family members that make them dream or fantasize about becoming a beauty queen because they are given “beauty queen” as pet names.
The ten delegates for this year’s Miss Malaika@10 all had fantasies of becoming a beauty queen as little girls but were waiting for the right platform to make their fantasies become reality.
For most of the delegates watching past seasons of Miss Malaika heightened their fantasies because they saw the past delegates to be goddesses and wondered if that could be them one day. Some delegates’ fantasies were created by their families but were scared to give it a try for fear of failure.
When Miss Malaika@10 was launched this year, all ten delegates wanted to see if their fantasies could be a reality. They were tired of having fantasies and knew that this was time to put their fears aside and make it a reality.
All delegates were confident they would be picked and even get this far in the competition, although it’s not been a jolly ride for these delegates they say it’s worth it because they get to see their fantasies come true.
All delegates are currently in the tertiary institutions pursuing different degree programs.
According to the ten beautiful damsels they thought beauty pageant was just making up and dressing to pose for the camera as they saw on television. They were not fully aware of what goes on behind the scenes, some of them now have to skip lectures just to make it for their weekly tasks and other shoots.
However this has not made them give up on their fantasies but has rather made them appreciate beauty queens more than they used to. Again the positive side of Miss Malaika is worth fighting especially with the winner becoming a malaria ambassador and giving back to society and the 3c’s that’s the crown, car and cash.
Miss Malaika beauty pageant has for the ten delegates improved their public appearance, public speech, boosted their confidence and courage and are now ready to take up any unexpected challenges as the competition progresses.
The red carpet experience, the fame and recognition to these ten delegates is awesome and would not trade it for anything else in the world. They have had so much fun from the time the competition started, met celebrities that they only saw on their television sets which is a dream come true for these delegates.
The ten delegates were taken through catwalk lessons; this has motivated some delegates who have confirmed to start modeling professionally after the competition. For some delegates you only get to die once so this beauty pageant is a do and die affair for them and will not try any other beauty pageant again if given the chance. Other delegates said they will love to compete on a bigger platform perhaps outside the boarders of Ghana.
Their fantasies are gradually becoming a reality but come October 27th, only one delegate will be crowned Miss Malaika@10 2012, only one delegate will have her fantasy become reality though they are all winners for making it this far in the competition.
To make a delegate’s fantasy become reality viewers are to power their favorites to victory by texting her name to 1757 across all networks. The delegate with the highest votes gets an automatic top 5 spot at the grand finale and one step away from winning the 3C’s that’s the crown, car and the cash on October 27TH .
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know