Celebrated Ghanaian Playwright, Marriage Counselor and Motivational Speaker James Ebo Whyte, affectionately called Uncle Ebo Whyte has held a day’s motivational and counseling session with finalists of this year’s Miss Ghana beauty pageant.
Held at the Imperial Perking Restaurant in Airport, Accra, the renowned Playwright who continues to be a blessing to millions of households the world over, took time off his busy schedule to interact with the finalists, some of whom were meeting him for the first time.
The hour long session was engaging and intellectually stimulating.
Touching on two main topics: Sexuality and Spirituality, Uncle Ebo Whyte tasked the finalists to take both aspects of their lives seriously as it could be useful armors that can guide them through life’s rather tough journey.
Spirituality, he told them, should teach them the ability to have a relationship with the unseen (spiritual) world, and also “gives you a sense of purpose”.
“Spirituality brings out the confident urge in our lives. You must however love the qualities you posses to be appreciated by others”.
Most humans, he said, are likely to look down upon themselves, allowing others to tell them how unique they are. This he said, was wrong and doesn’t help in boosting one’s confidence.
“If you are confident, you won’t be threatened by what people think of you”.
After an extensive elaboration on the topics of Spirituality and Sexuality, he advised the finalists to look beyond the platform the Miss Ghana brand offers, think outside the box, and be their own masters beyond the finals.
“There should be life after Miss Ghana. The world isn’t going to come to an end if you don’t win so make that conscious effort to be yourself, knowing that this platform is giving you a stepping stone onto greater things”.
Enlightened by the depth of the presentation, the finalists took turns to ask questions bothering on the two topics to which Uncle Ebo perfectly answered, much to their satisfaction.
The session with Uncle Ebo is one of several encounters the organizers have put in place for the finalists.
Instituted over five decades ago, the Miss Ghana pageant continues to provide hope to millions of Ghana’s young ladies.
It remains the biggest and most respected beauty pageant in Ghana.
This year’s event is powered by Exclusive Events Ghana.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?