D-Black is doing his best for Hip Hop in Ghana with tracks like ‘Get on da Dance floor’, ‘My Kinda Girl’ and recently with his azonto influenced ‘Vera’ song.
The rapper is working on songs for his second album ‘The Revolution’. One song, which many will argue is not the rapper’s field, is a highlife titled ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse.
It’s interesting to see him move from Hip Hop to do azonto kind of music and now to highlife. I won’t be surprised if he comes out with a reggae tune.
‘Woara’ tells a love story over a Hip Hop influenced high life instrumental produced by Black Avenue Muzik ace producer Sammie Blacc.
Listen to ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse here
Or download a copy.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Multimedia Group Says They Can’t Broadcast JOY FM & their Many Other Stations At Night Again Because of 'Dumsor Dumsor'
- Ghanaian Man Lynched For Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife
- Two Students of KNUST Perish in an Accident While Returning From Church Service | Others in Critical Condition…
- Report: Chris Brown Wants Baby Mama Nia Amey to Live With Him
- Presbyterian Church of Ghana Cuts Ties With Presbyterian Church of USA for Accepting Gay Marriage | Says It's Demonic