D-Black is doing his best for Hip Hop in Ghana with tracks like ‘Get on da Dance floor’, ‘My Kinda Girl’ and recently with his azonto influenced ‘Vera’ song.
The rapper is working on songs for his second album ‘The Revolution’. One song, which many will argue is not the rapper’s field, is a highlife titled ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse.
It’s interesting to see him move from Hip Hop to do azonto kind of music and now to highlife. I won’t be surprised if he comes out with a reggae tune.
‘Woara’ tells a love story over a Hip Hop influenced high life instrumental produced by Black Avenue Muzik ace producer Sammie Blacc.
Listen to ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse here
Or download a copy.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Poor C.K. Mann Is Dying Slowly | And He Needs Your Help
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films