D-Black is doing his best for Hip Hop in Ghana with tracks like ‘Get on da Dance floor’, ‘My Kinda Girl’ and recently with his azonto influenced ‘Vera’ song.
The rapper is working on songs for his second album ‘The Revolution’. One song, which many will argue is not the rapper’s field, is a highlife titled ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse.
It’s interesting to see him move from Hip Hop to do azonto kind of music and now to highlife. I won’t be surprised if he comes out with a reggae tune.
‘Woara’ tells a love story over a Hip Hop influenced high life instrumental produced by Black Avenue Muzik ace producer Sammie Blacc.
Listen to ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse here
Or download a copy.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich
- Castro’s Family Attacks Spiritualist in His House and Demands Castro Within Seven (7) Days + Spiritualists Says Castro is NOT Dead