D-Black is doing his best for Hip Hop in Ghana with tracks like ‘Get on da Dance floor’, ‘My Kinda Girl’ and recently with his azonto influenced ‘Vera’ song.
The rapper is working on songs for his second album ‘The Revolution’. One song, which many will argue is not the rapper’s field, is a highlife titled ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse.
It’s interesting to see him move from Hip Hop to do azonto kind of music and now to highlife. I won’t be surprised if he comes out with a reggae tune.
‘Woara’ tells a love story over a Hip Hop influenced high life instrumental produced by Black Avenue Muzik ace producer Sammie Blacc.
Listen to ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse here
Or download a copy.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Boko Haram Release Video in Which They’re Slaughtering Civilians They Deem Infidels
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion