D-Black is doing his best for Hip Hop in Ghana with tracks like ‘Get on da Dance floor’, ‘My Kinda Girl’ and recently with his azonto influenced ‘Vera’ song.
The rapper is working on songs for his second album ‘The Revolution’. One song, which many will argue is not the rapper’s field, is a highlife titled ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse.
It’s interesting to see him move from Hip Hop to do azonto kind of music and now to highlife. I won’t be surprised if he comes out with a reggae tune.
‘Woara’ tells a love story over a Hip Hop influenced high life instrumental produced by Black Avenue Muzik ace producer Sammie Blacc.
Listen to ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse here
Or download a copy.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!