D-Black is doing his best for Hip Hop in Ghana with tracks like ‘Get on da Dance floor’, ‘My Kinda Girl’ and recently with his azonto influenced ‘Vera’ song.
The rapper is working on songs for his second album ‘The Revolution’. One song, which many will argue is not the rapper’s field, is a highlife titled ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse.
It’s interesting to see him move from Hip Hop to do azonto kind of music and now to highlife. I won’t be surprised if he comes out with a reggae tune.
‘Woara’ tells a love story over a Hip Hop influenced high life instrumental produced by Black Avenue Muzik ace producer Sammie Blacc.
Listen to ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse here
Or download a copy.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS + Tigo Launches a New Music Service | Tigo Music
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Ama K. Abebrese & Kofi Adjorlolo
- Legendary Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies at the Age of 82
- Amber Rose Talks Life After Splitting With Wiz Khalifa: 'I'm Doing Pretty Good'