D-Black is doing his best for Hip Hop in Ghana with tracks like ‘Get on da Dance floor’, ‘My Kinda Girl’ and recently with his azonto influenced ‘Vera’ song.
The rapper is working on songs for his second album ‘The Revolution’. One song, which many will argue is not the rapper’s field, is a highlife titled ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse.
It’s interesting to see him move from Hip Hop to do azonto kind of music and now to highlife. I won’t be surprised if he comes out with a reggae tune.
‘Woara’ tells a love story over a Hip Hop influenced high life instrumental produced by Black Avenue Muzik ace producer Sammie Blacc.
Listen to ‘Woara’ featuring Kesse here
Or download a copy.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- What is So Special About Celebrity Autograph Sections At Events That Fans Die For?
- Embossing VGMA winners’ Names on Plaques is Not Necessary-Charterhouse PRO
- Most Members of Ghana Actors Guild Including A-Listers Don’t Pay Dues – Making the Guild Unable To Seek Actors’ Welfare
- 19 Years Sad Prison Story of Geeman to Be Used For a Movie
- Kumawood Actors Disqualified From Travelling - For Not Being Internet-Exposed?