My friend Kiki is into this online dating thing. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve made a lot of good friends through the social media but I’m a bit overprotective when it comes to meeting guys through the internet.
Anyway, so though I found her excitement at meeting a cute guy she had met intriguing, I kept asking her to be cautious. She had met this guy online a few months ago and after chatting almost every day, they agreed to meet in person. The first, second and third dates were so great that my girl began to say how she really liked him and could see herself in a steady relationship.
However, last night she dropped a bombshell after having a dinner date with the guy. Our dear guy had looked into Kiki’s eyes and said “K, I have something to tell you” My friend, thinking he was about to tell her he was in love with her and all the romance yada yada that usually follows excitedly went like “What is it J”? Then he said “I play for both teams.”
It took my girl a couple of seconds to realize what he meant by “playing for both teams.” “Jesus H. Christ! You are bi —-bi— she stammered.” He smiled and then nodded. Then he proceeded to tell her that he really liked her and would like to be in a relationship with her.
Now, Kiki loves to get it on in the bedroom but, she says she can’t stop thinking about J doing it with another “he.” She likes the guy but, she is also worried about the chances of him cheating on her with or even worse, dumping her for another “he”. I can’t seem to know what to tell Kiki who by the look on her face, is really smitten by this guy.
Dear GhanaCelebrities.Com readers, what would you do if you were Kiki? Would you date a bisexual? The floor is open…..
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- More Like A TIME TRAVEL Experience | 'Alewa' And 'Poki' To Be Served At Tomorrow's 'Back in The Day' MEGA Concert!
- New Music Video: 'Womp3' By 5Five
- John Dumelo Says He Gets LONELY & The Only Thing Missing Is A MRS
- It Can’t Get Any Better Than This | ‘Sparrow Productions’ Launches The ‘4 BIG THINGS’- A New MOVIE, New LOGO, Adams Apples Season 2 DVD, Sparrow Station & A Short Film…
- New Music: 'Awoso' By Daddy Lumba
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening