As you read this, Screen Diva Juliet Ibrahim is still distraught after robbers attacked her and her husband last night.
The actress who had been in the States for the past few weeks, got back into the country on Tuesday only to fall victim to the unfortunate incident.
At about 11 pm last night the actress updated her status in panic asking friends to send her direct lines to the police.
When GhanaCelebrities.Com contacted the 4-Play star, she was still shaken and couldn’t speak much.
Yesterday, she stepped out with her husband earlier during the night and it is believed the robbers trailed them from there and followed them home to rob them, making away with their phones, Ipads and some cash. Fortunately no one was hurt in the process.
She and her husband are both safe and trying to get over the unfortunate incident.
We are hoping the police can track down the brain behind this incident and will keep you posted concerning the outcome of their investigations.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- If You Do Not Fight For Change, The Status Quo Remains: BET Awards And The Discrimination Against African Artists
- Reason Why Sarkodie & Stonebwoy Performed In Front Of Just 27 People At The BET Experience Revealed
- Sarkodie & John Dumelo Are About to Be KILLED | Prophet Says GOD Is Angry & He Is Going To Seriously Knock Them Out
- PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim Wears 3D Eyebrows | What The Hell Is That Even?
- My Thoughts On Shatta Wale’s Sale Of His Ghana Music Award Plaques For 2 Cedis | There Is NOTHING Inherently WRONG With This...