I came across an article that asked this question “would you answer a call during sex?” Interestingly, according to the article’s survey, about 47 percent of those who were asked the question said they would.
Personally, I don’t believe that is appropriate, so I would not answer a call during such times. There are several reasons in my opinion that makes me feel it is inappropriate to answer a call during such a time. Making love/banging is an intimate moment between couples. It requires attention and concentration, and that means the couple has to be fully in tune with what is happening.
Anything else beyond that is a distraction, which can probably have a negative effect on the passion of the moment. For me personally, I believe that no matter how important the call maybe, if it comes in at the wrong time, then it has to wait. In my book, timing is everything, so if the timing is wrong, then it is wrong.
So let’s just assume that you decide to pick up a call in the middle of ‘banging’ only to find out that your family member is in the hospital and you are wanted there immediately. This means you have to “drop” everything and run off there. But if you wait to return the call, then you will go when it is all over.
For me personally, an incomplete “work” can get me off track, and I don’t want to be off track when I know I can have the power to be on track. My lovely readers, I want to know if you would answer a call when it is happening, why and why not?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Afia Schwarzenegger Exposes Delay | Says She's A Wh*re Who Sleeps With Sakawa Boys & MORE
- Can We Recognise This Man For The Charlatan That He is? |This Tasteless Claiming of Credit for Disasters By T.B Joshua Has Got to Stop
- Why Are You Throwing Away Money Online? | It's Time to Put the Money in Your Pocket
- Chris Attoh Says 'I Was Lucky to Find Myself A Hot, Beautiful Nigerian Woman'
- South Africa’s Xenophobia: Former White President Of South Africa P.W. Botha’s Controversial Speech Vindicated- He Said ‘The Fact That, Blacks Look Like Human Beings And Act Like Human Beings Do Not Necessarily Make Them Sensible Human Beings. Give Them Guns And They Will Kill Each Other’