Everyone has a favourite food, drink or friend. Even though some people try to hide behind words like ‘objective, fair and reasonable’ to conceal the idea of having a favourite celebrity, deep down their hearts, there is that one particular person they see as the best, adorable and talented among the lot…
I do not think having a favourite food necessary makes you bias towards other dishes. And I do not also think that, having a favourite celebrity automatically makes you stupid, cruel or bias…
However, I do acknowledge that, sometimes our like for someone can transcend the bridge of positivity to throw negative stones on another (a competitor)…That is when favouritism becomes bad.
Simply having a favourite or picking someone you hold down to be the best or your desirable candidate among many is not bad. In fact, those with favourites are those who have taken time to look at things critically.
Must we all have the same favourites? No…I hate Okro but that is my mother’s favourite. Does that mean my mother is stupid or less of a human being? No, ‘having a favourite’ is just a subjective decision affected by personal issues/evaluation.
It is therefore not bad to say, this or that is my favourite…
Any opinionated person lives in the world of ‘favourites’. When you begin to form opinions and digest things that matter to you, you would start to separate those you like from those you dislike…
Now that I have tried to explain to you that every reasonable person has a favourite, loosen up and embrace the fact that it is perfectly right to have a favourite celebrity by mentioning the name and why he/she is your favourite…
Who Is Your All Time Favourite Ghanaian Celebrity & Why?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
- PHOTOS From The Opening Of 2013 Cannes Film Festival
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?