Everyone has a favourite food, drink or friend. Even though some people try to hide behind words like ‘objective, fair and reasonable’ to conceal the idea of having a favourite celebrity, deep down their hearts, there is that one particular person they see as the best, adorable and talented among the lot…
I do not think having a favourite food necessary makes you bias towards other dishes. And I do not also think that, having a favourite celebrity automatically makes you stupid, cruel or bias…
However, I do acknowledge that, sometimes our like for someone can transcend the bridge of positivity to throw negative stones on another (a competitor)…That is when favouritism becomes bad.
Simply having a favourite or picking someone you hold down to be the best or your desirable candidate among many is not bad. In fact, those with favourites are those who have taken time to look at things critically.
Must we all have the same favourites? No…I hate Okro but that is my mother’s favourite. Does that mean my mother is stupid or less of a human being? No, ‘having a favourite’ is just a subjective decision affected by personal issues/evaluation.
It is therefore not bad to say, this or that is my favourite…
Any opinionated person lives in the world of ‘favourites’. When you begin to form opinions and digest things that matter to you, you would start to separate those you like from those you dislike…
Now that I have tried to explain to you that every reasonable person has a favourite, loosen up and embrace the fact that it is perfectly right to have a favourite celebrity by mentioning the name and why he/she is your favourite…
Who Is Your All Time Favourite Ghanaian Celebrity & Why?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Who Is My Celebrity DAD?
- Foreigners Are Stealing Ghana’s Folkloric Arts ‘Free of Charge’
- John Dumelo Is Still Talking & This Time, He Says He Wants To Be The President Of Ghana
- Sparrow Station Is LIVE | Watch ‘Big For Nothing’, Peep, Adams Apples Season 2 & All The Sparrow Movies On There NOW!
- New Music Video: 'Come Closer' By Fuse ODG Feat. Wande Coal
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date